Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: POF Revolution DI .308 Review/test

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MQ105 View Post
    Reliability is better, although it still doesn't want to to chamber the first round out of a full mag; the tip of the bullet hits and hangs on the receiver. This is the case with Lancer and P-Mag 20s, and P-Mag 30s. With the bolt and carrier replacement, the accuracy of different ammo has changed. Pak surplus went from 2.5 MOA to about 8! Malaysian surplus went from 4 MOA to 2 MOA. Lol. 168 FGMM and IMI 175 are about 1.5 MOA. (10 round groups @ 100m from a bi-pod with a 6x.)

They put longer screws in part of the hand guard attachment, which helped stop the rotation I was having. However, the rail itself flexes way too much and hits the gas block. I put on an ALG V3 I had sitting around, which is much more rigid.

Time and about 1k more rounds will tell.

To be continued...
    Did you test the accuracy after the rail change?

Feedback Score
    Any Pics with the ALG rail on?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyohte View Post
    Did you test the accuracy after the rail change?
    I changed the hand guard after the rifle came back, and prior to shooting.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech View Post
    Any Pics with the ALG rail on?
    I took a Razor HD 1-6 off another gun for testing. The pics look a bit skewed to me, but this is a 16" barrel.

Last edited by MQ105; 04-03-19 at 11:46.

Feedback Score
    SO Disappointed to read this.... Sorry to hear about your problems... I was wondering when you got it back IF they had tested and Fixed the problem it was having firing off the magazine?

Peace

Reliability is better, although it still doesn't want to to chamber the first round out of a full mag; the tip of the bullet hits and hangs on the receiver. This is the case with Lancer and P-Mag 20s, and P-Mag 30s. With the bolt and carrier replacement, the accuracy of different ammo has changed. Pak surplus went from 2.5 MOA to about 8! Malaysian surplus went from 4 MOA to 2 MOA. Lol. 168 FGMM and IMI 175 are about 1.5 MOA. (10 round groups @ 100m from a bi-pod with a 6x.)

They put longer screws in part of the hand guard attachment, which helped stop the rotation I was having. However, the rail itself flexes way too much and hits the gas block. I put on an ALG V3 I had sitting around, which is much more rigid.

Time and about 1k more rounds will tell.

To be continued...
    The lessons that we learn are written the tomb stones of others. -Reid Henrichs

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I have an additional 400 or so rounds through the gun and it has been reliable so far. I still don't trust it 100% for duty use. That will take another 5-600 rounds of trouble-free performance.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Glad to hear that it's doing well so far at least.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    And how's it been Firing off the Mag.? You had problems with this too correct.. Sorry brother, I am at work so I really don't want to get into rereading everything.

I would still like to know what the deal was/is with that, IF they in fact fixed it....?

I have an additional 400 or so rounds through the gun and it has been reliable so far. I still don't trust it 100% for duty use. That will take another 5-600 rounds of trouble-free performance.
    The lessons that we learn are written the tomb stones of others. -Reid Henrichs

Feedback Score
    I have had my Revolution DI pistol for about a month now. 350 rounds mixed Lake City, Winchester white box and other "ball ammo". So far so good. Have not shoot for group. May break our the Federal GCM later this month. Only have access to a 100 yard indoor range.

Feedback Score
    I was considering getting one of these rifles, after reading about these issues I will be holing on a purchase. I had similar problems with a well known AR10 builder, they could never get the gun figured out, I sent it back 3 times. I fixed it myself. I hope you get your issued figured out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast