Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Expance (SYFY show)

Feedback Score
    Holy ****.

Thank you Will. Don’t know how I ever missed this. It’s been out on prime for a while, and the description just made it look and sound stupid. I bypassed it and never gave it a second look until I read this.

I watch the first two episodes riding in the back of a plane, and I’m now finishing up season two.

My wife is a lighter skinned, 20 year younger Chrisjen. I bust out laughing every time she calls BS or call someone a MF. I’ve actually heard my wife tell her boss to grow a pair of balls before. Spot on.

This rivals anything sci-fi that I’ve seen on TV so far. I’m only on season two, and will probably finish season three in the next couple weeks. I just hope they don’t jump the shark.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Dude, Season 3 is arguably the best of the three so far.

Amos’ redemption arc peaks in a scene that is absolutely glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    Holy ****.

Thank you Will. Don’t know how I ever missed this. It’s been out on prime for a while, and the description just made it look and sound stupid. I bypassed it and never gave it a second look until I read this.

I watch the first two episodes riding in the back of a plane, and I’m now finishing up season two.

My wife is a lighter skinned, 20 year younger Chrisjen. I bust out laughing every time she calls BS or call someone a MF. I’ve actually heard my wife tell her boss to grow a pair of balls before. Spot on.

This rivals anything sci-fi that I’ve seen on TV so far. I’m only on season two, and will probably finish season three in the next couple weeks. I just hope they don’t jump the shark.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Holy ****.

Fans are all holding their breath to see if the move of the show has the show as good as it was, but as Amazon puts out to great shows, I think it will be as good if not better assuming they kept the same crew they had behind the scenes. It's easily the best SF show of all time.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    One of the reasons for the push to get the show picked up ASAP was to ensure that the sets were all still intact and that the production staff and crew hadn’t moved on. With Alcon still being involved, it should be an extremely smooth transition. And Epstein didn’t kill himself.

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Fans are all holding their breath to see if the move of the show has the show as good as it was, but as Amazon puts out to great shows, I think it will be as good if not better assuming they kept the same crew they had behind the scenes. It's easily the best SF show of all time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    It's easily the best SF show of all time.
    I actually thought hard about that statement and wanted to prove you wrong. I can’t. The show is amazing. Getting ready to watch the last episode of season two. I will have season three done in a week or two.

God I hope they don’t F this up.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Excellent show, can't wait for season 4.

They've diverged a bit from the books, but it hasn't hurt the story at all. Bringing the UN story line early was a great addition.

As far as SF series go, the remake of Battlestar is pretty much perfection, and though I wouldn't say the Expanse is better, it's damn close.
    Last edited by Tx_Aggie; 11-03-19 at 15:09.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I actually thought hard about that statement and wanted to prove you wrong. I can’t. The show is amazing. Getting ready to watch the last episode of season two. I will have season three done in a week or two.

I thought hard about that statement before making it. As a die hard SF geek, those are fightin' words for many, but it's true.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I thought hard about that statement before making it. As a die hard SF geek, those are fightin' words for many, but it's true.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I will always feel that XFiles was the best SiFi show of all time, and IF Firefly kept going it may have been #2. As it stands I will place The Expanse at Runner Up.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    I will always feel that XFiles was the best SiFi show of all time, and IF Firefly kept going it may have been #2. As it stands I will place The Expanse at Runner Up.
    I still have to keep Firefly at #1 even at only one season, but this show is probably #2 for me.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast