Thread: IWB Holster for Glock 19 with Sure Fire XC-1B suggestions???????

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

IWB Holster for Glock 19 with Sure Fire XC-1B suggestions???????

Howdy,
    I am looking for an IWB Holster for Glock 19 with SF XC-1B. I can't seem to find an IWB holster that accepts the SF XC-1??? I prefer it to be polymer or polymer leather hybrid and have decent retention. RCS is not planning on making any IWB for SF XC-1 :-( Most manufacturers say they will only do friction fit for this setup and I have not found a friction fit that has acceptable retention. I understand the ergos necessary to make a this setup "click" into place and one company (Guncraft Arcane Holster) made one that people seemed to rave about but they went out of business...

I have an ANRDesign OWB for Glock 19 with the XC-1, but retention is not good and the retention adjustment is poor.

I wish I could get a RCS Eidolon but they said not gonna happen anytime soon.

Any suggestions?
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I carry mine in an INCOG Shadow, and I think it carries awesome. There is an adjustable tension screw on it as well, it also "clicks" not as audible or tactile as my Raven Phantoms though. I think the wait is pretty long on these however.

https://www.tacticalholsters.com/pro...2aplc-eclipse/
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    JM Custom Kydex is my go to. I use their AIWB holster for a G19 with XC1-B. I have multiple holsters from them.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk