Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Green the new Red, Again

Feedback Score

Green the new Red, Again

There was a saying that if you scratched a Green Party person hard enough, you'd see Red Communist. That the communists used the Green parties as a way to weaken the West- while at the same time the Communists were not coming close to the Green concepts that they supported in the West. But it was a tool for the Russians to screw with our political and economic process. For some reason, the new Greens don't even understand their history- or worse they know that Green was a way to attack capitalism and have dropped the pretext that it was foreign driven and not good for us.

Just to unwrap the war on Billionaires. I almost wonder how much 'cash' people think billionaires have. I'm starting to think that the anti-B's think that they are fighting Scrooge McDuck and his pile of gold. I think the real 'brains' have figured out that the billionaires are a proxy for capital markets- which is true since the Billionaires money is tied up in investments. Taking away Billionaires money isn't really taking their money, it is taking away their ability to control their companies and to replace capitalism (private ownership of means of production/innovation) with command and control of the economy. (Also, if billionaires need to unwind their financial positions, the price of those assets will fall- and drive equities down- forcing another retirement crisis).

So, they aren't crazy. OK, AOC is super-silly, but the brains behind this stuff are really smart and really motivated and really dangerous.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Watermelons is the best way to describe them, green on the outside, red on the inside.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    I love watching Alexandria O-scary-o Cortez cause the traditional Dem establishment to crap little tiny rabbit turds. Ban air travel? High speed trains? Guaranteed income whether you want to work or not?

The ironic thing is that she'll probably be the only one to run against Hillary in 2020.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    I love watching Alexandria O-scary-o Cortez cause the traditional Dem establishment to crap little tiny rabbit turds. Ban air travel? High speed trains? Guaranteed income whether you want to work or not?

The ironic thing is that she'll probably be the only one to run against Hillary in 2020.
    She’s a useful idiot. Weaponize her, wind her up and set her loose tazmaniain devil style on the establishment dems. Watch the havoc from a safe distance and be ready to capitalize on the instability and chaos as the dems eat themselves. Of course the RINO’s will squander this opportunity.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Co-gnARR View Post
    She’s a useful idiot. Weaponize her, wind her up and set her loose tazmaniain devil style on the establishment dems. Watch the havoc from a safe distance and be ready to capitalize on the instability and chaos as the dems eat themselves. Of course the RINO’s will squander this opportunity.
    I agree, it's going to be a fun watch. The New Green Deal is incredibly well thought out, a masterpiece of idiocy. I want to see this deal pushed in great detail night and day on all msm outlets. It's getting traction and dems are signing on to this turd one after another, so fun. Science and reality be damned.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Don’t underestimate the Left, the idiots who vote for them and the impotence of the Republicans. Any crazy bill has the potential to get passed.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You realize she is dog whistling and crypto-recruiting to turn America into a Western Native ethnostate and is based if you read between the lines.

I fully expect her to be the next Augusto Pinochet in 20 years and my only hope is to be part of her concubine.

Imagine Chile with hardcore deportations, nuclear weapons, and total undermining of Red China.

You may say that I am a dreamer...but this can happen any day now

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    You realize she is dog whistling and crypto-recruiting to turn America into a Western Native ethnostate and is based if you read between the lines.

I fully expect her to be the next Augusto Pinochet in 20 years and my only hope is to be part of her concubine.

Imagine Chile with hardcore deportations, nuclear weapons, and total undermining of Red China.

You may say that I am a dreamer...but this can happen any day now
    Don’t get me wrong, I admire her tenacity and chutzpah. I’m happy she’s empowered and building up steam. Challenging the entrenched political machine is not for the faint of heart. And I know millennials are behind her 100%. I’m waiting to see what happens. One path leads us to your fantasy world, or least in that direction. The other leads to some nasty scandals (or worse) that leave AOC politically isolated, Anthony Weiner style. And, Firefly: imagine the sex tapes or dirty text messages someone is hiding until the right moment.
    What I’m hoping for is AOC shakes up the Old Ones (DiFi, Pelosi, et al) so much that the dems are thrown off course and brought to heel, while AOC herself is more a phenomenon and not a lasting political fixture for the next 6 decades. That outcome is kinda mythic- she’s slays the beast only to become its replacement.
    What I’d like to see AOC ride this wild rocket for a bit, scare the dems into bipartisanship lest they get AOC’d at the polls. AOC chills a bit, has her political career, but gets re-activated when people forget their place.
    There may be other possible outcomes but I’m not thinking too hard about it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Co-gnARR View Post
    Don’t get me wrong, I admire her tenacity and chutzpah. I’m happy she’s empowered and building up steam. Challenging the entrenched political machine is not for the faint of heart. And I know millennials are behind her 100%. I’m waiting to see what happens. One path leads us to your fantasy world, or least in that direction. The other leads to some nasty scandals (or worse) that leave AOC politically isolated, Anthony Weiner style. And, Firefly: imagine the sex tapes or dirty text messages someone is hiding until the right moment.
    What I’m hoping for is AOC shakes up the Old Ones (DiFi, Pelosi, et al) so much that the dems are thrown off course and brought to heel, while AOC herself is more a phenomenon and not a lasting political fixture for the next 6 decades. That outcome is kinda mythic- she’s slays the beast only to become its replacement.
    What I’d like to see AOC ride this wild rocket for a bit, scare the dems into bipartisanship lest they get AOC’d at the polls. AOC chills a bit, has her political career, but gets re-activated when people forget their place.
    There may be other possible outcomes but I’m not thinking too hard about it.
    There are no sex tapes. She is not that kind of girl. She is saving herself for marriage! Preferably with me.

Ever see the end of Sixteen Candles? One day she is gonna pull up in a Porsche wearing mirror shade aviators to take me away from all of this.

Or she gets caught up in some bs. I don’t know but I really feel like she is a pathway to liberty.
    And please don’t say “aww you got a crush, how cuuuute”

I mean I do, but I just have this hunch she will be the wildcard everyone thought Trump would be.

Once she has her One Bad Day with the Democrats, she will go full sleeper and go hard Right. Like Biblical hard Right.

I mean Vietnam Hueys tossing Antifa out of choppers into the Hudson type of stuff. All as she cackles triumphantly wearing OG-107s and two slung Para FALs and mebbe a Colt Sistema in a tanker holster.

And the yellow scarf.
    Last edited by Firefly; 02-08-19 at 17:18.

Feedback Score
    Look.
    I think you have to have grown up a certain level of poor, or a huge wealth tier to wrap your mind around it.

I grew up with family logging trees out of the woods, working little private granite or slate mines, dairy farming, etc. moms working hard with gardens and maybe waiting tables on the weekends for grocery money. Hours after work chopping and stacking wood for the winter. My family had a small,place withnoil heat and a real bathroom, rub, etc. one set of graindparents was like that except the main shitter was built over a stream. My other grandparents was heat by wood stove, propane stove, bath was a tub in a shed. With weather frommoff the wood stove for the weekly bath. Shitter was an outhouse. When I was five or six a bathroom and rub and real sink was put in. Still had the hand crank water by the kitchen sink. And the washing tub with hand crank, washboard, and ringer. You worked for your shit, took care of your own, didn’t F anyone over, and didn’t take handouts.

If instilled and done properly, and you’re not a shitbird,

The work ethic, pride, and such from that up bringing if it takes makes a far valuable and useful contribution to your life.

The rural, traditional American work ethic culture poor in means vs rich in character setting has made for the majority of high performing Rangers, SF SEALs, recon, etc, guys I knew.

From a total of about fifty guys in a Ranger Bn Plaroon over a four year period, I know two MDs, a CRNA, Ph.D. history professor, MS Chemical Engineeriing, BSE 160th Pilot, 8 CAG Operators, an SF CSM at the one star level, an Infantry CSM at the three star level, a couple of 06s Infantry, an 06;SF, 11A to company commander then out and OGA, tier I instilled CSM, bunch of 18 series, etc.

If someone is a shitbird or it is not instilled in those values, you get a bunch of dregs wanting handouts and resenting the world for what it owes them.

Horseface and many other politicians are keen to this and pander to them for votes.

This high wailing desnity of people thatbjust want to be free to maximize the shit they want to do...
    Thenright want to tag them for a certain tithing then otherwise let them be. They have a ton of middle men and pyramid schemes and are cool to let younself actuality and produce, it lines their coffers. And the non producers can F off. It is the lesser of two evils.

The left want a bunch of no value grifters at the top, lining their pockets in their pyramid skimming more off the top from the producers, and giving you less freedom to produce, and shifting more of your production to the non producers. I do not like this.

So, if you were that nobody, nothing peasant- but had potential and drive and ambition, America is the greatest thing in the world. You can go from cleaning stalls in a family of few HS grads to graduate tope of your class from the Naval Academy, BUDS, finish your five years in SEALs, get out, Ivy League med school, shit hot trauma surgeon.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast