Thread: Cadex 20" 308 Guardian CDX-30 factory rifle in FDE with skeleton stock option

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)

Cadex 20" 308 Guardian CDX-30 factory rifle in FDE with skeleton stock option

I have an excellent condition Cadex Guardian CDX-30 Rifle in 308 for sale. It's in the FDE/Black. This is the NON folding TAC chassis. Threaded 5/8x24. With the more desired Skeleton stock.

I have 7 rounds through this gun for barrel break-in. That's it. I am building another LW hunting rifle instead on a TL3 action so this is going to go. It had been just sitting in the safe for a while. I bought this from Mile High and am the original owner. These are over 5k new plus tax and shipping. So save huge here.

$3,500 and I'll split the shipping / insurance with buyer. Very Firm. Save big here. Comes as shown. One mag. Papers/manual. Will ship in a KAC SR25 hard case inside a cardboard box. Only trade would be a proof Sendero profile CF .308 9.4 26" blank plus cash. Will also take the barrel spec just listed in a Prefit shouldered barrel 300 win mag for a Bighorn TL3. I also need Spurh 34mm 0moa 1.5 inch height mounts (x2).

Local to Parker CO if you want to do a FTF at an FFL. Will ship from an individual to your FFL.

Thanks,

Jake

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 02-12-19 at 21:18.
    Philippians 4:13