Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P-10

Feedback Score

CZ P-10

From CZ USA's 2019 catalog (on their website):

"After several years of hard work, production of CZ pistols is in full swing at our Kansas City, Kansas, headquarters. Incorporating some small changes, these U.S.-made pistols are ever so slightly different than the versions coming out of our parent factory. Shown on the opposite page are the P-10 S, C and F in their Optics-Ready configurations.

Shipped with a blank fill plate, users can purchase mounting plates for the Trijicon RMR and Leupold DeltaPoint Pro, with more plates coming available down the road. Also available are cowitness sights designed specifically for each of those optic systems, as well as specific suppressor-height sights. For sights, U.S.-made P-10s feature a single tritium lamp in the front with a large orange surround and a serrated black rear. All P-10s migrate to a swappable mag release for 2019.

With a change in style as well as geometry, this new mag release is smoother than the ambidextrous release it replaces. A few minutes work reverses the release so that lefties can hit it with their thumb from the right side of the pistol."

Not sure if all P-10 variants will be made in Kansas City or if production will be split between KC and the European plant? I've heard at least two people say that they're more confident of the Czech QC than the US QC. That may be a thorny subject, but has anyone noticed any difference one way or the other?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    I've heard at least two people say that they're more confident of the Czech QC than the US QC. That may be a thorny subject, but has anyone noticed any difference one way or the other?
    Who the **** are these people and what is
    A) Their knowledge of manufacturing engineering and quality control in general
    B) Their direct, first hand knowledge of what's going on inside CZ-USA's manufacturing facility

Feedback Score
    Probably zero (this was overheard at the local gun store). Of course, I've known guys who prefer their Glocks to say "Austria" on the side instead of "USA". Or Italian-made Beretta 92's over the US version.
    Last edited by Slater; 02-09-19 at 22:23.

Feedback Score
    Probably zero (this was overheard at the local gun store).
    Then please don't repeat it. Internet rumors sometimes take a life of their own and then can't be disproven. I would go so far as to delete any mention of it.

I've known guys who prefer their Glocks to say "Austria" on the side instead of "USA". Or Italian-made Beretta 92's over the US version.
    Without a shred of evidence to validate their bias, I'm sure

And in case you're wondering, I am an SME in the two areas I asked about. That's why I asked.
    Last edited by Don Quijote; 02-09-19 at 22:41.

Feedback Score
    Just personal preference. I've looked at an Italian-made Beretta 92 next to a US version and, to my non-expert eye, they looked identical.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a Italian made 92c and a US made 92fs in the M9 pattern. I actually like the US made version better because the mainspring is easier to change due to the dog bone pin vs. the roll pin on the Italian. The finish is also different on the receiver but quality and functionality is identically excellent.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    I actually like the US made version better because the mainspring is easier to change due to the dog bone pin vs. the roll pin on the Italian.
    I bet that difference has nothing to do with country of manufacture and it's one of the many small design and engineering changes that happen to almost all products over their life.

Feedback Score
    My new P-10 F was made in Czech Republic. It is not the optics-ready version.

Feedback Score
    Except for the striker vs. hammer-fired arrangement, is the P-09 otherwise similar to the P-10F?

Feedback Score
    Except for the striker vs. hammer-fired arrangement, is the P-09 otherwise similar to the P-10F?
    P-10 F magazines will work in the P-09. I'm using my Comp-Tac P-09 holster for my P-10 F. I just had to use longer screws as the trigger guard is slightly wider.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast