Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CZ P-10

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Except for the striker vs. hammer-fired arrangement, is the P-09 otherwise similar to the P-10F?
    P-10 F magazines will work in the P-09. I'm using my Comp-Tac P-09 holster for my P-10 F. I just had to use longer screws as the trigger guard is slightly wider.

Feedback Score
    Except for the striker vs. hammer-fired arrangement, is the P-09 otherwise similar to the P-10F?
    Nothing interchanges between them except some magazines. So I wouldn't call them similar.

Feedback Score
    I tried a rental P-10c at a local indoor range. Suffice it to say I'm keeping my DA/SA CZs.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Quijote View Post
    Nothing interchanges between them except some magazines. So I wouldn't call them similar.
    In the scheme of things, is there anything to recommend one over the other?

Feedback Score
    In the scheme of things, is there anything to recommend one over the other?
    The triggers. I cannot stand striker fired triggers. That, and the lack of grip texture on the frame higher than trigger level, made shooting a P-10c a disaster.

If you like striker fired pistols and don't want to put in the time to learn a DA trigger, the P-10 is for you.

If you learned to shoot revolvers or want to put in a nominal effort to learn a DA trigger, and like having a superior single action trigger for shots 2 through the end, the P-07 is for you.

I had a P-07 and traded it for a P-01. The ergonomics of the CZ 75, P-01, and SP-01 have not been equalled by any non-1911 handgun yet.

Feedback Score
    Just ordered one of the newer versions 91531 with the rev mag catch. Hope the release is not as stiff as the ambi release.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ICBM556 View Post
    Just ordered one of the newer versions 91531 with the rev mag catch. Hope the release is not as stiff as the ambi release.
    I have two rev mag catch models. HUGE improvement over the 2017 P-10 C's I used to own. I'll be using those in IDPA competition this year.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryXD View Post
    I have two rev mag catch models. HUGE improvement over the 2017 P-10 C's I used to own. I'll be using those in IDPA competition this year.
    Awesome, excellent that CZ has made the necessary mods to the guns. I foresee more than one in my stable.
    After 27 yrs with glocks I am looking forward to this gun.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryXD View Post
    My new P-10 F was made in Czech Republic. It is not the optics-ready version.
    Is it known if the S model will be available in the non optics-ready configuration also?

Feedback Score
    Picked up new P10c, non optic ready model, it was made in Czech, mag catch is easy to manipulate, slide lock/stop is a little tight like the previous version but not an issue for me. I shoot it much better than glocks.
    Last edited by ICBM556; 03-01-19 at 12:35.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast