Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: HK PSP/P7 Sickness!!

Feedback Score
    I hate to bring a thread back to life, but...

Anyone have a kydex IWB holster for P7, if yes who makes it?

Feedback Score
    I've owned a PSP silver slide for years. I don't know why everyone takes about needing the right holster. I just tuck it in my waste band or stick it in my pocket. This pistol was made for Mexican carry. If it wasn't for the blued finish on the frame and the 8+1 capacity I would still be carrying it today.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

I do, (a PSP) & to my knowledge Bladetech still makes one.
    I have one, & it works great.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Last I looked P7s were still on the USPSA Production approved list.
    Tempting I kept my original 1996 M8 of the 16 I eventually owned and have 6 mags for it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

Does someone need some help with their P7 affliction/addiction?

IMG_4237.jpg

IMG_4238.jpg

I think they are both Raven holsters. I carried my P7 just for a little bit about 10 years ago, so I am actually foggy on which one I liked better. The P7 is so butt heavy. The one with 'wings' I think I got and I remember wearing a bit because it fit OK, but loops and such would get discombobulated from time to time. Not sure if I ever used the other one, or if I scavenged the belt attachment for another holster.

Both fit pretty snug on my P7. The more standard one has a bit of cant to it so that the butt is more over the rest of the gun. The other is more straight up and down.

I think I have a Kydex/leather Hybrid holster too. Maybe. Or was that for a STI 2011 I carried after this. I went to extremes there for awhile.

If you want to try them, I can drop them in the mail.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Comp-Tac at least used to make them......I still have a few bouncing around in my holster drawer I use if I have a class in a monsoon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Thread bump for this cool classic pistol.

Here is a scaled down version that I was unaware of until today <or long purged those brain cells>, the HK P7K3...it is a .22lr, .32acp, .380acp convertable blowback. This guy does a nice informative video on the little gun.

He also does a video on the P7 series that is he calling "The definitive resource for these weapons" it is over 3 hours long. I guess the is an up side the covid lockdowns. Here is a link to it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilVWOg_ju8A
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I'd carry my P7-M13 if they were still made today and could be repaired/replaced at a reasonable price.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've been swimming in the 1911 pool for almost a year now but every damn time this thread comes back to life, it makes me wanna backslide like a crack addict.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Teufelshund Tactical is the greatest thing for HK guys ever.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567