Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HK PSP/P7 Sickness!!

Feedback Score

HK PSP/P7 Sickness!!

I guess we could link every Forgotten Weapons video in their own threads, but the HK P7/PSP has such a cult following, at least in my house, I thought I'd post it here.

Still love it for the lack of controls. Wish it weren't so ass heavy when trying to carry it.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Strapping my PSP on as I type to head out the door!! (soon as I watch this vid)

Feedback Score
    Holster?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Man I wish they would have made an Aluminum or scandium frame.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    I carry mine in a Mitch Rosen ESP FD shoulder rig..it's the easiest way I've found to alleviate the PSPs phat a$$!! Lol. I also have a Milt Sparks VM2 IWB that does a fantastic job..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Man I wish they would have made an Aluminum or scandium frame.
    I now have carbon fiber for my 3D printer. Have always fantasized about a poly frame. I do think I'm going to try a make a heat shield

Quote Originally Posted by Bantee View Post
    I carry mine in a Mitch Rosen ESP FD shoulder rig..it's the easiest way I've found to alleviate the PSPs phat a$$!! Lol. I also have a Milt Sparks VM2 IWB that does a fantastic job..
    Shoulder rig? Boxer drop.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    My question is if someone made a polymer framed new P7 clone, would people buy it. Lets say at a price point of $600.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Owned 14 at one point, now just back to my original M8.
    Anyone want to buy an original Alessi SH for a P7M13 to help me fund a new PCC for USPSA?.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Honestly, it would probably be a totally niche item if it were make by "somebody."

If H&K made it, they couldn't keep them in stock, guaranteed.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    If HK made a P7 with thumb mag button is have to have one. Maybe one of the higher capacity variants of they did not get thick.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast