Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HK PSP/P7 Sickness!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I would love to find another in decent shape, but with prices north of 1500 and magazines (if you can find them) at 100+, not very practical. My M8 is pretty much a safe queen. I have heard rumor that a limited run may be forthcoming from HK, but I'll believe it when I see it

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    My question is if someone made a polymer framed new P7 clone, would people buy it. Lets say at a price point of $600.
    The problem is that it would probably be double the price.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I had a nice collection of P7M8's and P7M13's all with DelFatti leather but just recently sold them all. They really are amazing firearms but I lost interest in shooting them and I'm not a collector. I do wish I would have held onto at least one P7M8.

Feedback Score
    There are only 3 things I NEED from ze Germans, a 433.. an optics ready slide for the VP9, & a reissue of the P7...any of those come to fruition on the American market, I will make a credit card weep!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantee View Post
    There are only 3 things I NEED from ze Germans, a 433.. an optics ready slide for the VP9, & a reissue of the P7...any of those come to fruition on the American market, I will make a credit card weep!!
    Amen to that brother!!! Add to that ANY of the 9X series of rifles and it will rain US green backs in Germany with a rainbow starting from Columbus, Georgia...!

Feedback Score
    The PSP inherently has such a small slide in terms of height and width and overall length for barrel length, an integral suppressor would be wicked cool. It is going to be a niche and expensive gun anyway.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    How much do these bad boys go for in the market? Interesting pistol don’t know much about them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by graffex View Post
    How much do these bad boys go for in the market? Interesting pistol don’t know much about them.
    If one must ask the price... Just make sure you're sitting down. Last one I saw in my LGS had a threaded barrel and the asking price was $2000.00 plus/minus. I suppose if you can afford a custom 1911 you can afford a P7M8.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I bought my P7M8 in 1996 for $600.00.
    I was recently offered $2000.00 for it.
    I have the box, Manual and carbon scraper.
    I think I’m going to hold on to it for a while. I haven’t shot it in several years but it is still a really neat pistol.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I finally found a great one at a LGS last year P7PSP. Every time I bring it to the range, someone asks "What's That?" As soon as I get "HK" out they say I've always wanted one of those.

Walther uses a similar action in the CCP for about $300, but of course it's not the same.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast