Thread: Polymer 80 Complete Gun?

Feedback Score

Polymer 80 Complete Gun?

Polymer 80 is now building their own complete pistols on their serialized frames. They have front serrations, steel sights, different trigger, etc. They retail for about $50 less than a basic Glock. Has anyone spent enough time with one of these to get an idea of how well built they are, etc? For those of us who don’t care for the Glock frame this might be a more affordable way to get into a modified Glock.

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    They sell for $348?!?

Feedback Score
    I built mine, so no help on their in house guns. But I for one prefer the P80 frame to Glock. It feels better in my hand, and fixed my "I hate Glocks".
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    They sell for $348?!?
    Where can you buy a new Glock for $400? Not around my neck of the woods unless it’s the blue label program for which which I do not qualify.

And I’m not a fan of the Glock frame which is why this piqued my interest. Buying a Glock and replacing the frame just adds to the cost.
    Last edited by JB2000; 02-25-21 at 17:10.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    checked out the ones on the website...Not bad but I get blue label pricing so a stock Glock is cheaper for me.

They look like Shadow Systems a bit.
    Last edited by pag23; 02-26-21 at 04:44.

Feedback Score
    Went to a local gun show last weekend and they had the Polymer 80 funds next to factory Glock and Shadow Systems. The P80 fit and finish seemed fine, no slop. I thought the grip would be thinner than it is but I liked the grip angle. However, the Shadow Systems was thinner and really well executed. If I were going to go non-Glock, I would save my pennies for the Shadow Systems.