Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HK PSP/P7 Sickness!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I am looking for a mint P7M13 to go with my P7M8....if anyone has any leads PM me.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    I am looking for a mint P7M13 to go with my P7M8....if anyone has any leads PM me.
    There is one listed over on TOS for $3000. Not mine, don’t know the seller, just happened to see it listed. It’s been up there for a loonngg time.

Feedback Score
    I’ve had so many of these, I have lost count. They truly are my favorite handgun of all time, but hard to justify keeping them. I’ve always been lucky to find them fairly cheap(not recently), and someone always wants to pay me a lot more than I paid for it. What’s a guy to do?

If HK were to make the exact same gun as the PSP, but in a polymer frame, it would certainly be my carry gun, but as it is, 9 shots in a very heavy gun, just doesn’t make sense to me anymore.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yugo308guy View Post
    I’ve had so many of these, I have lost count. .
    They heat up so fast that you need more than one- maybe even a brace of them. I don't know how many a 'brace' is, but it sounds appropriate....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    They heat up so fast that you need more than one- maybe even a brace of them. I don't know how many a 'brace' is, but it sounds appropriate....
    Haha, yes they do. And, just for the record, a brace is 2.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    This P7 thread is causing me pain.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I've always liked those squeeze cockers. I almost bought one a couple of times recently but that price tag bites deep.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Do it Greg.... You know you want to!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    My evil plan comes together...... mu-hah-hah.

What I like about them is that they peg the 'unusual' and 'useful', throw in some scarcity to amp the cool factor, plus it is an HK. There are a lot of odd guns out there. There are a lot of cool guns out there. Not many cool, odd and useful guns.

Frankly, it is about the only gun that Forgotten Weapons is going to profile that I have a shot at owning....

ETA: Frankly, they seem to be a fairly safe investment, as far as guns go.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 02-11-19 at 20:58.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    The price of admission is steep for certain when it comes to the P7 series.
    However, it really is a fantastic piece of machinery, it's almost like a clock that shoots. It's definitively not a burn 100 rounds through it in 30 min pistol, as mine is plenty warm after 3 mags..but they do have amazing triggers, very accurate, & mine have been staggeringly reliable. They do however require well thought out holsters..that short barrel, heavy grip combo makes holster selection extremely important.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast