https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...at-fort-bliss/

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Nice.

I'd like to shoot one.
    And yes, it appears to be a Harris BP.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Am I alone in think it's kinda funny that 4-17 Infantry Battalion is testing an HK417?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Looks like even HK decided that Keymod was dead. Apparently they took a cue from Bill Geissele as well. That rail looks like something Geissele would have done. Dogbone nut, twin bolts into a barrel nut design. It's basically a large frame MK8 from the looks of it. First HK AR type I've seen with a rail that looks modern.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    Looks like even HK decided that Keymod was dead. Apparently they took a cue from Bill Geissele as well. That rail looks like something Geissele would have done. Dogbone nut, twin bolts into a barrel nut design. It's basically a large frame MK8 from the looks of it. First HK AR type I've seen with a rail that looks modern.
    Because it IS a Geissele rail

Feedback Score
    Very curious about feedback on that suppressor. I was all but set in getting one until a guy at Silencer Shop talked me out of it. Have to admit, the design looks pretty good and the Army seems to like it.
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    The change from the HK negative-space mounting system to M-LOK was at the request of the Army.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    Looks like even HK decided that Keymod was dead.
    FWIW, H&K never used actual KeyMod, HKey was their own propreitary mounting system, like AI's KeySlot.

Apparently they took a cue from Bill Geissele as well. That rail looks like something Geissele would have done. Dogbone nut, twin bolts into a barrel nut design. It's basically a large frame MK8 from the looks of it. First HK AR type I've seen with a rail that looks modern.
    As noted, it is a Geissele handguard. However, the barrel nut design is still H&K; like the original HK416 SMR, it uses the factory barrel nut.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Have Sig optics improved that much over something like Luepold?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Looks pretty awesome.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast