Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock 19 OWB Holster Suggestions.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    The Tenicor is nice, but they only make one OWB holster and it's nearly double the requested price range.
    Roger that.

My error.

I only scanned the Opening Post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a few of the Bravo Concealment Torsion IWB holsters and they are super. Very snug to the body, strong belt clips that keep the holster solidly in one position, and perfect fit for my G27, G23 and Shield 9. I have tried many other brands and BC is better in every way. Especially I like how it keeps the pistol grip in towards my body and not sticking out. I wear it at about 3:30 position, straddling a belt loop on my Wrangler jeans.

Based on that I would be confident the BCA would also be comfortable and keep the pistol snug. And shipping was fast unlike some brands that take weeks. I think BC is more limited in the pistols variations they accommodate but for the popular ones they do have the fit is great.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Roger that.

My error.

I only scanned the Opening Post.

No worries. It's a good holster, a buddy runs one of their AIWB rigs and likes it.

Feedback Score
    I like the Safariland ALS.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bikemike555 View Post
    I like the Safariland ALS.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Not sure this is what he’s looking for, but for a war belt this is the best holster in the known universe.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Blade Tech Total Eclipse works for me, for what the OP is asking for.

And believe it or not the Glock sport-combat factory holster is a great bang for the buck. Got one, love it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12