Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nobody Needs An AK, Nobody Under 21 Should Be Able To Buy A Gun...

Feedback Score
    It’s like schools, media, laws, everything have been shaped to prolong an adolescence.

Not just young kids not being driven to gomoff and succeed on their own like mentioned,
    But for adults off on their own not to be responsible for their actions or the consequences of their actions.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Oh. My. God. Dude, you have taken the words from my mouth when it comes to this subject. I graduated HS in 1983. "Back then" damn near all of us couldn't wait to get out from under our parents' thumb! So much so that Uncle Sam provided me lodging from the day after my 18th birthday until I got out 4 years later. To see what has happened nowadays is a bit disturbing. It has come 180 degrees.

Oh, we walked to school barefoot and uphill, both ways.

Seriously though, what has changed with today's youth? Are parent's not as "tough" anymore so thereby driving you to actually look forward to leaving once it was kosher?

Edit: read a post after Steyr's and the above comment is in no way directed at these young guy's who have served, just the ones who didn't and fit the "living at mom's" description.
    Pansy ass late starter. I left at seventeen.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Saw this today. Reminded me of this thread

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234