Thread: Ballistic advantage barrels

Feedback Score

Ballistic advantage barrels

Just wondering what you all thought of ballistic advantage barrels.

Thanks guys.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I have a 9 inch .300 BLK barrel that has been good so far. But that has been my only experience at this point.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have their 14.5 Hanson with pinned gas block, on two rifles with a BCM A2X muzzle. Have several thousand thru one, and about 700 thru the other. wicked accurate.
    If it isn't durable, it isn't reliable.

Feedback Score

Cool

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm very happy with my SPR barrel. More accurate than I am. It is in fact sub MOA capable. Great bang for the buck, I see myself buying more down the road.

Sample of one, but mine's great.

Attachment 55919
    Attachment 55920
    Last edited by ViniVidivici; 02-12-19 at 07:38.

Feedback Score
    if you are spending less than $200 they are a good option. I like the Hanson profile and they are HP/MPI if you go with the "Performance Series or higher. Right to Bear, AIM Surplus and Granite Ridge are good places to buy these on sale

I prefer chrome lined for general use rifles though an usually go Sionics or Green Mountain as they are $180 and high quality.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Had one in a 308AR the gov't profile 18". Was my first repeatable sub minute AR rifle actually closer to .7 with SMK's off a lead sled. Multiple kills on hogs in the 330-380 range bullets were absolutely as close to POA I could hope for shooting out of a truck using Hornady American Whitetail SP's.