My 6.5 Creedmoor is a build on Aero receivers. It's easily my favorite rifle. I've got a lot of rounds through it since I've had mine for several years now. Barrel is a Rainier Ultramatch and has done very well. Standard nitride 308 bolt, with SLR adjustable gas block. On my outing today, the average was .5 MOA. Velocities have been very consistent (right around 2600-2650). I load with a charge right about in the middle of the table. That's where a good node worked out to be and I didn't see any gain going to max charge. At that charge, the brass isn't beat. On my current lot, they are up to loading #6. Hornady brass, CCI 200, H4350 and 147 ELD Match projectiles have worked well. Dope for that at sea level shows staying supersonic up to 1300-1400.

Suppressed it shoots really well (as mentioned above about today).

Comparing another Creedmoor, I have a 6mm almost the same build. The 6mm Creedmoor shows a lot promise too, but it seems to be a lot harder on the brass. Primer pockets go quick. It's a great cartridge in a large platform AR and suppressed. It does take more tuning though.