Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Final work going in this week on it.
    Got sidelined due to "real work".
    Following up. Is this nearing completion Jack?

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    Following up. Is this nearing completion Jack?
    Wound up getting interest from a few publishers, paper and online, so it might be a little bit before it gets out.
    Thanks for the interest though!
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Wound up getting interest from a few publishers, paper and online, so it might be a little bit before it gets out.
    Thanks for the interest though!
    Jack, when this gets published, could you please start a new thread in this sub-forum to announce? Don't want to miss it.

Feedback Score
    /sub'd for updates.

I'm slapping together a budget PSA PS10 in 6.5CR. I've seen some impressive targets using Hornady 140gr ELD & I'm hoping to give it a try at Atterbury military base out to 1200 yards sometime this summer. I wasn't sure if my M1A would be the best choice at that distance.

I haven't figured out what magnification scope I'll put on the gun to shoot those distances. I've never seen the targets out that far yet.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    Jack, when this gets published, could you please start a new thread in this sub-forum to announce? Don't want to miss it.
    +1. Very interested in this.

-Rainman

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    /sub'd for updates.

I'm slapping together a budget PSA PS10 in 6.5CR. I've seen some impressive targets using Hornady 140gr ELD & I'm hoping to give it a try at Atterbury military base out to 1200 yards sometime this summer. I wasn't sure if my M1A would be the best choice at that distance.

I haven't figured out what magnification scope I'll put on the gun to shoot those distances. I've never seen the targets out that far yet.
    It depends a lot on what you are shooting at, what you need to see, and the purpose of the optic.
    I really like the 7-35x ATACR, but it might be overkill for what you're doing.
    The 4-16x hasn't been a limiting factor for me out at 1500ish+, but most of that use has been under favorable conditions.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    It depends a lot on what you are shooting at, what you need to see, and the purpose of the optic.
    I really like the 7-35x ATACR, but it might be overkill for what you're doing.
    The 4-16x hasn't been a limiting factor for me out at 1500ish+, but most of that use has been under favorable conditions.
    Thanks! I have a Vortex Diamondback HST 4-16x44 on my M1A, could go back to irons and move the scope to the PA10. The M1A is a pig and needs to lose some weight anyway.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Pappabear just picked up a Colt 6.5 that we'll be playing with... this weekend I hope. It came with a NICE looking 20" SS barrel.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Pappabear just picked up a Colt 6.5 that we'll be playing with... this weekend I hope. It came with a NICE looking 20" SS barrel.
    Edit, the LMT is 20', the Colt is 18 which I really wish it was 20 inches. But for $1,400 and build looks very solid, kinda hard to beat. The end result will be told this weekend. Half the price of a MWS.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast