Thread: JMC AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 Review

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)

JMC AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 Review

We'll keep this short and sweet, it's late after all.

I picked up a Sig 320 Carry last year as I really liked the trigger and how it felt in my hand. It shoots very well for me also. I was carrying a G19 at the time in an Eidolon, and while I didn't much care for the G19, I LOVED the Eidolon.

I searched for a holster with similar characteristics, and finally settled on the JM Custom Kydex AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 (what a mouthful).

https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/AIWBWC25SIG320C.html

I chose no guard (ever try shooting and moving with a sweat guard AIWB? Ouch) and the neoprene pad to simulate the Eidolon pad. It arrived after two weeks.

It carries ALMOST as well as the Eidolon did. It rides a little high for my tastes, and doesn't tuck the grip in as well, but it does do a great job. I can carry this nearly full size pistol with just a T Shirt. The gun itself doesn't print, but I look like I have a little beer gut. I wear this holster daily, and find it to be very comfortable.

There really are not a lot of options for the 320 in AIWB, but if you are in the market for one, this JMC Holster is a great option!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Looks like a good option. What belt are you using in those pics?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    Look like a V Development Group Megingjörð to me.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    It's the belt that beats all other belts.

https://vdevgru.com/products/copy-of...y-belt-ver-1-0

Feedback Score
    I've had 3 AIWB holsters made by JMCK and they will continue to be my source for concealable holsters-- well-made, extremely comfortable, and you can actually talk to Tony (the owner) who will square you away with whatever needs you might have (and he's pretty quick with email responses). His 2.5 with PTD loops practically make a Walther PPQ disappear. I've worn it with normal shirts and shorts and you can't tell I'm carrying- but I also have an athletic build with a broader chest and narrower waist, so shirts drape a bit more.
    If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.