Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Sig 365 are the bugs worked out yet?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    Is anyone pocket carrying one? If so, what holster?
    Pi, I've got an Alabama pocket rig on order, but it hasn't come in yet. The P365 seems to be crowding the upper edge of what is pocketable, but I've high hopes. The Alabama rig has proven itself with a G42 and an LCP, tho' the 43 is too much of a good thing.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I used a Glock mag loader and it worked.
    I've used a Lula; when the mags are new, you just about can't load them with your fingers. After some loading and firing cycles, they get easier, and you can fill one in the field if need be.
    If you have a bunch to fill, you'll still want the Lula.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Anybody else shooting one of these? They definitely have my interest. I'm ready after many years to get something other than my G19 for EDC AIWB and I really don't like they way my wife's G43 handles and shoots.

Feedback Score
    I fired mine some more today. I’m 860 rounds in with no problems.

It certainly is snappy with defensive loads or NATO pressure ammo.

I purchased two 12 round magazines to go with the existing magazines and to make range time easier. With the extended magazines I can score around 90 on a 25 yard B8 if I concentrate and slow fire. If I try to increase cadence to 10 or 20 seconds scores really suffer. I can shoot a VP9 SK, Shield, G26, etc quite a bit better but none of those offer the capacity in such a small package.

I plan to continue to shoot this pistol until I hit 2,000 rounds without maintenance and record my findings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lsllc View Post
    I fired mine some more today. I’m 860 rounds in with no problems.

It certainly is snappy with defensive loads or NATO pressure ammo.

I purchased two 12 round magazines to go with the existing magazines and to make range time easier. With the extended magazines I can score around 90 on a 25 yard B8 if I concentrate and slow fire. If I try to increase cadence to 10 or 20 seconds scores really suffer. I can shoot a VP9 SK, Shield, G26, etc quite a bit better but none of those offer the capacity in such a small package.

I plan to continue to shoot this pistol until I hit 2,000 rounds without maintenance and record my findings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good to hear Sig may have worked through the issues, whatever they were?? Keep shooting and keep us posted.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    Is anyone pocket carrying one? If so, what holster?
    I keep mine in a Sticky holster all day. The pistol and holster are comfortable to carry, and dont print in my pocket. Very discreet. My 365 is also newer, manufactured late 2018. No issues yet with a couple hundred rounds through it.
    The Authority is not the Truth. Truth is the only Authority.
    Truth Is Hate to Those Who Hate Truth.
    Love of power is the manifestation of evil.

"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes.
    Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
    - Napoléon Bonaparte

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSKI View Post
    I keep mine in a Sticky holster all day. The pistol and holster are comfortable to carry, and dont print in my pocket. Very discreet. My 365 is also newer, manufactured late 2018. No issues yet with a couple hundred rounds through it.
    My Alabama kydex arrived, and my personal verdict is that it is pocketable, but just. It's only slightly larger than my G42, but it does have more edges that make a smooth draw harder. The P365 is also noticeably heavier than the 42. But,IMHO, the Sig is far more pocketable than the G43, and I will pocket the Sig if I feel the need for a 9...even for snakeshot.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    Anybody else shooting one of these?
    Yeah... Mine left the factory in November, 2018. I've only got 320 rounds of assorted ammo down the pipe, but it's all been perfect. So here's a quick rundown... As you know, it's a lotta ammo in a small package. You're gonna have to use your thumbs to top off the mags, or get a loader. Despite the small grip, it handles well in my oversized meathooks. The long-pull striker-fired trigger is very nice. It's the style I like, and this one is well executed. It's not hard to shoot fast and accurately. Takedown is standard Sig, but yanking the back plate and striker is probably the easiest of any pistol I have. The only thing I didn't like was the coarse finish on the grips. It was like 80 grit sandpaper on my side when the gun was holstered. Some very careful file work took down the high points, and it's now much more comforable against the skin.

Feedback Score
    It's much easier to sand down too much texture rather than add it. I finally held one at the LGS. It could be a pocket pistol if I could get it out quickly enough.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyIron View Post
    Yeah... Mine left the factory in November, 2018. I've only got 320 rounds of assorted ammo down the pipe, but it's all been perfect. So here's a quick rundown... As you know, it's a lotta ammo in a small package. You're gonna have to use your thumbs to top off the mags, or get a loader. Despite the small grip, it handles well in my oversized meathooks. The long-pull striker-fired trigger is very nice. It's the style I like, and this one is well executed. It's not hard to shoot fast and accurately. Takedown is standard Sig, but yanking the back plate and striker is probably the easiest of any pistol I have. The only thing I didn't like was the coarse finish on the grips. It was like 80 grit sandpaper on my side when the gun was holstered. Some very careful file work took down the high points, and it's now much more comforable against the skin.
    Its funny. I really like the 365' sandpaper grip. It feels like its locked down when pulling from the holster and when shooting. My G42 was a bit too smooth on the grip for my liking and I had issues getting a clean pull out of my pocket on occasion. The 9mm 10+1 capacity, size and grip are why I carry it over my G42. Both are fine concealed carry options and I am happy you modified yours to your liking.
    The Authority is not the Truth. Truth is the only Authority.
    Truth Is Hate to Those Who Hate Truth.
    Love of power is the manifestation of evil.

"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes.
    Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
    - Napoléon Bonaparte

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast