Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig 365 are the bugs worked out yet?

Feedback Score

Sig 365 are the bugs worked out yet?

Been interested in one of these sine they came out. Anyone have experience with current production?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I too am interested in hearing about this.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Mine was built mid October.

Around 1,000 rounds through it. Zero issues. Primer drag is similar to what I see on my G43, Kahr PM9 and gen 1 Shield.

Mine is good to go as far as I’m concerned.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    This is what I have been told. I live in SIG Territory/Southern NH. The SIG Pro Shop is a couple of Miles away. Know a few former SIG Employees that work at a local Gun shop, So this is pretty informal and here say. Was thinking of getting one to replace my S&W Shield.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagemonkey View Post
    This is what I have been told. I live in SIG Territory/Southern NH. The SIG Pro Shop is a couple of Miles away. Know a few former SIG Employees that work at a local Gun shop, So this is pretty informal and here say. Was thinking of getting one to replace my S&W Shield.
    What have you been told??
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    What have you been told??
    No Specifics. Word is SIG fixed the earlier issues and that one individual I spoke to said he had a 1000 rounds through his. Nothing formal or documented. Would be nice if some respected/known trainers could verify. Sorry for the lack of specifics.

Feedback Score
    I've had two. First was a July build. I put around 600 rounds through it with no issues. My second is a January 2019 build. I have 800 rounds through it. I shot a mixture of Magtech, S&B, PMC (115 fmj) and Fed HST (124 +p and 147). Neither pistol has had a single malfunction. I sold the first one as the issues with early pistols scared me off.

Not that it matters but both guns passed the 1911 extractor test every time. They eject the brass strong too.

Raven Concealment also just released a Vanguard holster for it.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I have about half of the above point through mine and zero issues, no malfunctions or abnormal wear. Only fired Gold Dots, 124+p for defensive ammo. I fired a range rental before buying one and it never skipped a beat either. Rented it three times over a couple of months and fired 100-150 each time. Thing was dry as a sun bleached bone and still ran.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    Build is May 2018 and it has the updates. 2500 rounds through mine without malfunction in my hands. Others shooting mine have had the slide fail to lock back, but they’re clearly holding the release down. This seems to be common (on many small guns) and there’s no way to know if it will happen until you shoot it with your grip. You can modify your grip to prevent it but I don’t like to have to do this (and I don’t have to on the P365). There are substantial drag marks on the primer but I’m not concerned and won’t be unless/until the striker tip breaks. This is a back up gun for me and I don’t shoot it like my primary so it won’t see more than 5k/yr and will likely go a long time. I haven’t heard many high round count reports.

Feedback Score
    Mine is an October build, and it has run 100% on everything (even snakeshot!) except124 Gold Dot+p. I had one misfire (slightly out of battery, I think), and when they ran (and all did save the misfire), the gun had a half-hiccup before going completely into battery. It seemed the slide was cycling so violently that it might have been bouncing. It may be a break-in thing, and I find the non +p loads bunches easier to control. I have no trouble staying in the 9ring of a B29 half scale silhouette at 50', and it is such a great gun to get a sight picture and pull that really easy trigger. I'm someplace north of 500 rounds now, mostly my 1150' handloads.

I have no signs of battering or excess wear, so of course I have to worry about the firing pin issues.
    Moon
    Last edited by halfmoonclip; 02-13-19 at 13:57.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast