Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Sig 365 are the bugs worked out yet?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MAUSER202 View Post
    Been interested in one of these sine they came out. Anyone have experience with current production?
    Mine has a born date of late Nov/2018. So far, with about 350 rounds through it of Speer Lawman 124gr. FMJ, Speer GD 124gr. and Fed HST 124 gr. it's been flawless. I did pick up two extra 12 round mags, and as most everyone has found out, both the 10 & 12 round mags are absolutely the hardest mags to load by hand when new. Even after pulling them apart and cleaning them of any factory preservative, I still couldn't get the mag follower to squeeze down until I used a LULA to get them loaded. Now, they're starting to be much easier to get loaded but I still need the LULA for the last round or two. Overall though, I'm really liking this pistol. Small, but for me, easy to shoot and accurately so.

Feedback Score
    My Feb 19 is still kicking. Will post update at 1k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    It's in the nature of Sig magazines. It's worth pulling the floorplate, shooting silicone spray into the mag body, and wiping out all the excess.
    But you'll want that Lula for awhile, tho' I can replace the 'barney bullet' now without it.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    Thanks you for your feed back and sharing your experiences with the P365. I finally picked one up today and can’t wait to start shooting it. I don’t have any kind of loading tool but I think I need one, I was only able to get 8 rounds loaded in each mag. I will let them sit like that a day or two and try to load the other 2 rounds before I go shoot it.
    Any recommendations on a loading tool?

Feedback Score
    Maglulu
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Yep! It's Maglula for the win!
    After you load/use the mags a little, it gets easier; you'll be able to replace your 'Barney bullet' with just your fingers.
    But initially, you'll need the Maglula to fill the mags.
    Moon
    ETA- it doesn't hurt to fieldstrip the mags (much easier than Glocks), wipe them out, spray the interior with silicone, and then wipe off all the excess. Seems to make them load/run a little smoother.
    M

Feedback Score
    Update, I took the wife to shoot the 365 for the first time and I am impressed. The first target was crap for both of us until we figured out the correct site picture to hold. After that the groups got better with every mag. We put 100 rounds through it with no hip ups. Wife liked it so much she bought the new NRA addition in coyote tan before we left the store. Shot her’s the next day, 100 again and no issues too. So far we are both really liking these pistols. After we shoot a couple of boxes of HST through them they will be carry vetted. I orders an Alessi Talon holster for it because I really like them. Have had one for a 239 for about 20 years. They are so swamped it won’t arice until August. May have to get something else to carry it with until the talon comes in.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910