Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig 365 are the bugs worked out yet?

Feedback Score
    Actually, personal experience with gun companies has been relentlessly positive, tho' I am careful of the fights I pick.
    I sent two Smiths back for charge holes out of spec/out of alignment; both were corrected with new cylinders, tho' the second one (a used M60) took some time, and another had a hammer that would push off.
    Colt has fixed incorrectly regulated sights, and a recall on a 1911.
    Only experience with Sig was an MPX that wouldn't run reliably; it came back promptly and courteously...unhappily, it wasn't fixed, and I made it go away.
    Two small Glocks, a 42 & 43, went back for out of spec triggers; they were back in a week, with 5lb ones.
    All went back on the company's dime.
    RMAs now come via the Internet; if your buddy doesn't have it now, it isn't coming.
    He should contact Sig again.
    And I'm telling you, for the price of a shipping label, Sig will want a look at the gun.
    Gun companies have a limited number of consumers (whom they don't want to piss off), and they also don't want sued for guns that grenade. They'll want to know what happened to his gun, and his conviction that it simply fired out of battery won't persuade them.
    Moon
    Last edited by halfmoonclip; 02-23-19 at 21:05.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    I have about half of the above point through mine and zero issues, no malfunctions or abnormal wear. Only fired Gold Dots, 124+p for defensive ammo. I fired a range rental before buying one and it never skipped a beat either. Rented it three times over a couple of months and fired 100-150 each time. Thing was dry as a sun bleached bone and still ran.
    Thats legit legit firing quality harsh ammo, real training! Well Done

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Ironically, Sig didn’t fix the gun you sent them

Sig isn’t footing the bill for a shipping label and he’s been waiting for a few weeks for an RMA. You say they want to see it, they tell him they don’t really care. Not sure what I can do to satisfy you. I’m relaying what I’m told.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I have one with a January 19 born date and haven’t had any issues. I also only have 250 rounds through it but I love this gun!

Feedback Score
    Isllc, don't worry about me. I'm not the one with the wrecked gun.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    From what I heard from a coworker, who is also one of the top firearms instructors for my agency, they were testing and evaluating the P365 to issue to officers as a backup/off duty carry pistol. He said that the striker issue has pretty much been resolved but they are currently experiencing issues with the magazines. Due to the failure rate of the magazines they are not issuing P365 until Sig has tweeked everything out.

Feedback Score
    Very revealing. Thanks.
    Can you expand on the magazine issues?
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    There was a combination of failure to feed, premature locking of slide (while being diligent of not hitting the slide stop/release). Sig had a rep present while the testing was done and feels confident the issues will be resolved by the end of 2019.

Feedback Score
    I really hope the rep is correct. Sig would do really well if they do.
    2020 is looking like a good tme to jump in.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the heads up on mags
    Have over 200 rounds through mine with no issues

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast