Thread: NM SHERIFFS REFUSING TO ENFORCE NEW GUN LAWS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jack crab View Post
    Or, one of your trusted shooting buddy's sons get popped for drugs. Cops lean on him. Shooting buddy/dad comes to the rescue. DA offers a deal.

Shooting buddy contacts you to buy/sell a firearm one of you knows the other would like. Controlled buy goes down.

You are looking at one year, a $1k fine, plus attorneys' fees for your defense.
    I'm seriously concerned that Armslist, etc, will now be loaded with sting operations. Given how leftist the judges here are, I'm sure many decent people will be made examples of once the first arrests are made. Mean while, the cholos will be swapping guns & ammo just like always, and will continue their violent burglarizing, car jacking and drug dealing, just like always.

DOC- I'm afraid you are spot on. The Dems and faceless money in Fanta Se have been stacking the deck with politicians and legislators for a long time to start the gun grab. Look at California & New York- that is the template these people are following. This governor and her cronies are just warming up with this UBC garbage.
    Last edited by Co-gnARR; 03-14-19 at 18:54.