Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where’s the slide stop release?

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

Where’s the slide stop release?

I was watching this teaser video for the Shield RMSw and I noticed there is no slide release on the pistol. Is this a special configuration? Any ideas?
    https://youtu.be/eHMzY25cXc8

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not installed, at 3 to 4 seconds you can see the slide catch cut out on the slide.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Somebody dropped the slide release/lock ball
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RWH24 View Post
    Somebody dropped the slide release/lock ball
    Could be that the guyleft it out on purpose. That way when he is operating operationally the distinct noise of the Glock locking back doesn't alert his adversary. Lessons learned from the Garand

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Could be that the guyleft it out on purpose. That way when he is operating operationally the distinct noise of the Glock locking back doesn't alert his adversary. Lessons learned from the Garand

Ha! I’ll go with that

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post

That is why I carry a sack full of clips. Fire 8 rounds, throw a clip on the ground, when they pop up I shootz again and again.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgiii View Post
    I was watching this teaser video for the Shield RMSw and I noticed there is no slide release on the pistol. Is this a special configuration? Any ideas?
    https://youtu.be/eHMzY25cXc8
    I hit up my buddie that works at Shield Sights and he said it was broken and they haven't had a chance to fixing it yet. He also said all of the new RMS sights are shipping with the new scratch resistant lens.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That is why I carry a sack full of clips. Fire 8 rounds, throw a clip on the ground, when they pop up I shootz again and again.
    I just go "Ruh-roh, I'm out of boolets" but your way might work better.

Off subject, I've seen them but can't find wher to get the t-shirt that says

bang, bang,
    bang, bang,
    bang, bang,
    bang, bang,
    PING

I need one.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I like what Clint Smith says about that: “You just fired 8 rounds of 30-06; everyone is deaf.”

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShooterOpinions View Post
    I hit up my buddie that works at Shield Sights and he said it was broken and they haven't had a chance to fixing it yet. He also said all of the new RMS sights are shipping with the new scratch resistant lens.
    Thanks! Like Paul Harvey used to say, “And now you know the rest of the story. Good day.”.

I’m interested to see how this newest model from them holds up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast