Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: At what point do we start calling this treason?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Well, well, well.....the beady-eyed bastard had his hand in the cookie jar (like we didn't already know he did):

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcc...ecording-trump

I swear to God I cannot believe why charges have not been filed on these traitorous peckerheads. I'm sure The Swamp connections are involved.....okay, "Deep State" if you will.
    nothing is done to anyone anymore ? well Trump is getting attacked but everyone else it seems can murder rape commit treason break every rule and NOTHING happens well OK some get promotions or new positions

its really quite sad really and makes you realize they are all truly %100 above the law and as I say I love this country but hate the gov !!!!

they need to start truly nailing these folks with the max they can

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    nothing is done to anyone anymore ? well Trump is getting attacked but everyone else it seems can murder rape commit treason break every rule and NOTHING happens well OK some get promotions or new positions

its really quite sad really and makes you realize they are all truly %100 above the law and as I say I love this country but hate the gov !!!!

they need to start truly nailing these folks with the max they can
    I love and respect what this country stands for, not necessarily what it is today mind you. And I really look at .gov with the raised eyebrow of skepticism but that is the due scrutiny it's citizens are entitled to (the only "entitlement" I believe in!). Yep, question the hell out things that appear shady. That said, IMHO this is the best place on Earth, bar none.

To say that I love and respect that other element that comprises a "country"----the people----is becoming a stretch. There is an unfortunately significant portion of my "fellow citizens" who have their heads planted firmly up their asses. Sure there is apathy (which ends up being the "Independent" vote in a national election ), but the two main sides are solidifying their lines even more so than in the past.

The Left is determined that their agenda of running your life be implemented, under the guise of "free shit" to get votes. Of course then you import millions more broke-dick dregs (and their kids) who will vote your way and you've got it licked.

Not sure what the answer is but always remember that the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, Gillibrand, Booker, Harris, Feinswine, et al are all elected to their office by either die-hards, idiots, or "Gimme my free shit" types.....and they sadly comprise a minimum of 50% of voters.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 02-17-19 at 20:32.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Nigerians and fake nooses, MAGA hats and a #CraftyBeaver. #CowFarts and trains to Hawaii. A lying Senator saying she’s a Cherokee. A #HeelsUp Senator sleeping her way to the bottom. Congresswoman married her own brother? Governor in a KKK robe. Ah, #Democrats!!! Gotta love ‘em!

Feedback Score
    The left is/has been treasonous for a long time. Government corruption is past the point of no return. Politics is deceit and corruption and looking for anything else to come out of it other than more deceit and corruption is foolish at this point.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Well, well, well.....the beady-eyed bastard had his hand in the cookie jar (like we didn't already know he did):

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcc...ecording-trump

I swear to God I cannot believe why charges have not been filed on these traitorous peckerheads. I'm sure The Swamp connections are involved.....okay, "Deep State" if you will.
    There was a theory floated that perhaps he was there and working for Trump. Two theories on this:

A: He was "undercover" digging out the corruption within the DOJ and FBI which is why Trump hasn't fired him.

B: He has something on Trump so damning he can't be fired.

Somewhat plausible theory on why Rod is still around.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    I love and respect what this country stands for, not necessarily what it is today mind you. And I really look at .gov with the raised eyebrow of skepticism but that is the due scrutiny it's citizens are entitled to (the only "entitlement" I believe in!). Yep, question the hell out things that appear shady. That said, IMHO this is the best place on Earth, bar none.

To say that I love and respect that other element that comprises a "country"----the people----is becoming a stretch. There is an unfortunately significant portion of my "fellow citizens" who have their heads planted firmly up their asses. Sure there is apathy (which ends up being the "Independent" vote in a national election ), but the two main sides are solidifying their lines even more so than in the past.

The Left is determined that their agenda of running your life be implemented, under the guise of "free shit" to get votes. Of course then you import millions more broke-dick dregs (and their kids) who will vote your way and you've got it licked.

Not sure what the answer is but always remember that the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, Gillibrand, Booker, Harris, Feinswine, et al are all elected to their office by either die-hards, idiots, or "Gimme my free shit" types.....and they sadly comprise a minimum of 50% of voters.
    YUP agree its only going to get worse I feel

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I watched the 60 Minutes interview of McCabe on YouTube a minute ago.
    This whole charade is an amazing stretch for anyone to take as immediately believable considering that the "evidence" to you by essentially dropping it in your lap. That it was paid for by a biased source (the Clinton's ) and coming from aforeign National and an ex foreign Spy, why was it automatically given credence?
    If that's the level of professionalism that can be expected, we either have a totally inept or corrupt FBI and those things have bled over in to the DOJ. These guys need to be investigated and weeded out of the system.
    That McCabe's Wife was given money by the Clinton's to run for office should have immediately precluded him from any further management level appointments in the DOJ/FBI. That, that didn't happen and in my opinion (whatever that is worth) if not corrupted McCabe and the rest of the DOJ and FBI's ability to remain unbiased, it made it appear might be a possibility
    Was this a quid pro quo via the Clinton's funding of McCabe's Wife to run for office? The thing to remember in all of this is how tight the Clinton's were when donating money via their own pockets or later the DNC funding of which Hillary controlled.
    Last edited by Averageman; 02-18-19 at 14:30.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    McCabe after spilling the beans on 60 minutes and essentially confessing is backing away from those statements a bit and has now claimed that he briefed "The Gang of Eight" of his intentions.
    This certainly explains why Trump could not get any co operation for his first two years. This, if true has now crossed party lines.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213