Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: At what point do we start calling this treason?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In case anyone had any doubt, we're literally living in a post-apocalyptic dystopia; it's just that we haven't had any Science Fiction that accurately predicted how it would be for a mass-audience-friendly frame of reference.

FFS, we put a man on the moon 50 years ago, and now our crowning achievement is putting a man in the ladies' room.

The fork's been in our ass for a hot minute, bro.
    Hahahahahahahahaha oh so sad but so true where the left has steered us and that analogy is so true sadly wells said !

If we get a chance to get control again we need to boot all of them from the us to their utopia of Venezuela

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    As a practical matter if the 25th Amendment is ever enforced then the presidency as we know it is over with. That will be used as a hammer on any subsequent administration (like impeachment threat is now), and no president will ever again finish a term unless he's a Deep State puppet hand-picked by those already in power.
    Yup we will see the US in the first dictatorship control and only democratic control they put in never again will we see conservative in office

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    We exist within the confines of a sugar-coated, post-apocalyptic, dystopian, hellscape.

We just don’t have any of the cool shit like flying cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaha oh so sad but so true where the left has steered us and that analogy is so true sadly wells said !

If we get a chance to get control again we need to boot all of them from the us to their utopia of Venezuela

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    We can only hope they do kick the 25th amendment in and get rid of this farce of a president.

We need an adult in office instead of this manchild with no idea what he is doing.

And to the people calling it Treason. The constitution lays out the process for this in situations just like this. It is more constitutional that most of the things that Trump proposes.

Seems like a great idea. If you don't like the sitting president or his policies, **** it lets pull out the 25th as I am sure that is what it was intended for. FFS lets go ahead and throw out the electoral college also.

You don't have to like Trump, or his policies but he isn't mentally incompetent or unable to do the job he was elected for. Attempting to use the 25th because he beat Hillary and you don't like him is treason plane and simple.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Maybe not but we have futuristic guns and girls with half shaved, purple hair and trannies that are more female than female. The Chinese are trying to take over the world with corporations. The President is trying to kake a Space Force

Just...buy a leather jacket and mirrorshades and make the most of it like I do.

It upsets me that rap is the dominant music form and not punkish hair metal but can’t have everything.

Keep the jetpack and flying car. I just want a robot girlfriend who goes into berserker rages and loves puppies.

I mean...we were promised epic battles on Mars and the Moon.

Promises were made!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    You don't have to like Trump, or his policies but he isn't mentally incompetent or unable to do the job he was elected for. Attempting to use the 25th because he beat Hillary and you don't like him is treason plane and simple.
    And that's what it came down to, he's hated for having the audacity to run against Hillary and Win.
    And then there is the Comey thing, the McCabe thing, the Sessions thing, the Wall thing, the refusal to fund the Climate Change agreement thing, the better economy thing, I dunno, if that's crazy, can we get four more years of crazy in 2020?
    I'm just pretty sure Obama lined up all the dominoes for Hillary to come in and finish the job, it's just that She didn't win.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A coup by any other name.

Usually considered treason.

Collusion and conspiracy to plan and foment it.

But when has the FBI ever been held to a count for its criminal manipulations and blackmail?
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    I don't know why there isn't a rope shortage in Washington D.C. Maybe with a new AG, this will change and all these traitors will be brought to justice and hanged.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Treason or coup? The swamp was planning to strike back.

One thing Trump's presidency is showing how screwed up the big government machine is.
    Certainly a conspiracy if you ask me.

Here's the thing. We are talking a "Seven Days in May" type of situation although substitute the FBI for the portrayed evil military. Although at a far lower level than "Seven." If they went as far as to "count noses" on who would be in and who would be out, that's a little more than your typical talk over a beer at a BBQ of a friend. That, by the very definition, is a conspiracy. Over what?

Align this with the details that have come out (the Strzok texts, massively screwed up Hillary email investigation, etc) and you have a situation where a government agency is basically attempting a coup like some backwater African nation that didn't like the other tribe holding power in the government. At the very core, there needs to be a reckoning in the FBI and DOJ. Maybe even more departments by the time it's over.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    "If in fact this is the truth..."

What's "truth" anymore? I don't see it as a binary choice, I think they are all lying.

Treason, coup, whatever they call it, ain't nothing going to happen....

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast