Thread: Down Range Gear QASM Connectors

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Down Range Gear QASM Connectors

I made a post last year I think about Down Range Gear. I think he's not doing a storefront any longer to normal guys like me. Since that post I've had several people contact me about orders they had placed or if I knew where they could get the QASM connectors that he made. A couple of people I connected to "my gal" at Tactical Tailor and she squared them away. I was on OC Tactical's website, looking to order some more DIY kit parts etc. and noticed that he had some Down Range Gear QASM buckles. So I thought I'd post a link up in case anyone needed them. I'm not aware of his inventory, but apparetly he has CB, MC, and black in stock. OOS are the Ranger Green ones.

Anyhoo, here's the link: http://stores.octactical.com/down-ra...cal-connector/

If you aren't aware of OC Tactical, they are worth a look. I like to tinker with my kit (and am considering buying an industrial sewing machine to have some real fun) But I buy all my webbing and ITW buckles from him. He's probably best known for his headset covers. They are the best by far - I have a couple. For my comms headset and my "ears" as well as my son's ears.

One of mine...

Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 02-14-19 at 11:45.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams