Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Colt-Now Outsourcing Almost Everything?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post

I am only posting what I found so that others know, for whatever it may be worth to them.

I have no opinion on any of this, and have no dog in the fight.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OldState View Post
    Grant seems to have a bunch of Colt parts in stock all the sudden. Maybe they are getting stuff out again?
    Parts come in waves, and that's how it is for most manufacturers. I plan to stock up on lower parts, castle nuts, and maybe a spare bcg or two.

Feedback Score
    I took two of my Colts out this past weekend and shot them. They both went bang every time.

A guy two bays down from me had a Bushmaster. It did not go bang every time.

Just sayin'....

Feedback Score
    This could be the thread that makes me quit wasting time on the interwebs and get a friggen life!
    I’ve had some down time at work today and just spent an hour on this damn thread and I have no idea why.
    Oh my head.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    I could write a dissertation on why this "issue" is more than likely a giant steaming pile of nothing. But I won't. I wasted enough time reading through the entire thread.

Sincerely,
    Quality Manager/Consultant/Certified Quality Auditor/Guy That Qualifies & Assesses Vendors
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950