Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paper Targets

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    3x5 file cards are the ultimate shooting redpill.

You stop caring about silhouettes and headshots/heartshots/spine shots and focus more on THE SHOT.

Pistol and rifle work, makes no difference. If you can slam 3x5 at 50 with a pistol or 100 with a RDS/iron sight rifle then there isn't much you cannot do or build upon.

I don't even bother with IPSC targets anymore unless I am doing actual IPSC.

I also love me some DEA Dot Torture.

I personally find the photoreal targets beneath me and kinda rookieish

Feedback Score
    Well it was LETargets.com but I dont see them now. Darn.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    4 inch paper plates for head 8 inch for center mass, also old political yard signs are great for easy light stands that are portable.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    In addition to many other things- I save & use the round cardboard from frozen pizzas....can paint them or use Sharpies to draw targets on them.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    Well it was LETargets.com but I dont see them now. Darn.
    They became action target which another member linked to on the first page. Not sure if same company but I get redirected there when typing in LETargets, which was my go to before. Based off of their products, I think they are the same people.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    amazon, I buy two different sets of shoot N see called splatterburst. One has squares and one has 15 circles. I staple one on top and one on bottom. Boxes of 50 if I remember correctly .

from Amazon :12"x18" Sight in Splatterburst Target - Instantly See Your Shots Burst Bright Florescent Yellow Upon Impact!

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    In addition to many other things- I save & use the round cardboard from frozen pizzas....can paint them or use Sharpies to draw targets on them.
    Damn! I'm gonna have to switch from my favorite frozen pizza, "Red Baron". They don't come with the cardboard disc. Then again, I can draw rings on the inside of the box.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    My local pizza parlor has targets already printed on the outside bottom of their boxes.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexHill View Post
    My local pizza parlor has targets already printed on the outside bottom of their boxes.
    That is at least as cool as the complimentary cleaning rags at Gold Vault

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast