Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Active Shooter IL

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Active Shooter IL

"Active Shooter: 4 Aurora Officers and multiple civilians shot. Currently being airlifted to hospital. Shooter has not been located yet. ATF on scene as well."

Looks like they changed it to shooter in custody

https://www.dailyherald.com/news/201...vilians-shot--
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    5 dead, 5 LEO shot. 45 yr old employee was the scumbag. RIP to the victims, and prayers and comfort for their families.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    More like workplace violence, but "mass shooting" sounds better to the press. Shooter was fired. Shooter is now dead.

Feedback Score
    Illinois?

Laser on a handgun...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Chicago suburbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Killing people over being payed off!! Tragically pathetic. Why can’t such people just off themselves instead of lashing out at others before they die?

Well said of the police officers wounded, by a nearby business woman:
    "Thank you for your selfless act. Thank you for running toward gunfire and putting your lives in danger to protect those inside the business," she said. "My heart goes out to the victims and their families who simply went to work today like any other day. We offer our sincere condolences."
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sadly the place was a GFZ (saw the “no Beretta” stickers in news clips), so employees were left defenseless. Good on the police officers to rush in there and risk their lives to stop the shooter.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    Sadly the place was a GFZ (saw the “no Beretta” stickers in news clips), so employees were left defenseless. Good on the police officers to rush in there and risk their lives to stop the shooter.
    Just another gun free zone:

https://crimeresearch.org/2019/02/ye...IKLJoqpAOMywus
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I am sure the liberal media is very dissapointed the shooter wasn't white, wearing a MAGA hat, and welding a AR-15.

Instead it was a minority with a prior felony arrest using a pistol aquired illegally in a state where background checks and firearm owner identity cards are mandatory.

I respect the officers who charged into the situation thinking only of protecting innocent people very much. It would have been a far worse tragedy without their courage.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 02-16-19 at 09:26.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Active Shooter IL

Perfect example of why “the we need universal background checks to keep guns out of the hands of criminals” crowd is full of sh!t.

This POS was a felon for aggravated assault in Mississippi back in 1995, yet he passed a Illinois State Police background check in 2014 and was issued an IL Firearm Owner ID. While he presumably lied on the 4473, he passed the NICS check when he purchased the handgun at a retail shop in Aurora. When he submitted finger prints as part of his CCW application the ISP finally realized that he was indeed a felon, declined his CCW and suspended his FOID. The ISP notified the Aurora PD of the suspended FOID, but it is unclear what if any action was taken after that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast