Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aimpoint, New or Used?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Bought an essentially brand new T-2 a day or two ago for $550. If I'd have been willing to take a T-1 2moa vs T-2 2moa micro, I could have scored a flawless T-1 for about $475.

I'd be a fool to pay $200 more so that I can take the cellophane off the box.

That said, I've only ever bought Micros, and NF glass used. Those are the only two optics that I trust to be both bombproof, and have companies that stand behind their products regardless who the original owner of them was.

Feedback Score
    More background: I have seven different Nikon riflescopes, and I bought most of them used...

Knock wood, I've never had a problem with one, and Nikon has a no-BS lifetime warranty, and Nikon's CS has been super when I asked for missing accessories.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Just a FYI for anyone considering buying an Aimpoint, new or used.

https://us.aimpoint.com/support/coun...impoint-sight/

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    LA Police Gear has 20% off today. Aimpoint Pro is $352 with POTUS20 coupon.

Usually these sales exclude optics but it worked in the cart.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I just bought another used PRO on the EE. As long as I can reasonably trust that I’m not getting a Chinese knockoff, I see no problem buying used Aimpoints. My used ones so far have all been in better shape than most of the ones I’ve been issued.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JulyAZ View Post
    I’ve bought multiple used Aimpoints, fact is most ppl don’t use their guns, and you can pick up a great never used optic at a substantial discount. By preowned, cause theyre almost never “used”.

I’ve never encounter a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    This. I literally own 11 Aimpoints. Never bought a single one new. Never had a problem. Bombproof!
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123