Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Centurion Arms 308/7.62 receivers being released!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Can we get a 308 upper/lower set group buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

Still. Need. LMT. Lower.

All these 308 AR smakes me feel like a thirsty guy in a Seoul cathouse and brother them Kpop girls do more than sing....
    Classic historical steg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    This question is mainly addressed to Corrie or Monty, however those who have an answer may chime in: Are these upper receivers going to be compatible with Knight's 308 handguards?
    Yes, they are Knight's compatible.

And thank you all for the warm welcome! Hopefully I don't miss any questions...I am trying to skim through. Don't hesitate to poke me again if I do miss something!
    Chief of Customer Satisfaction and Sales at Centurion Arms
    ...yes, I'm Monty's wife

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    Any chance of the barrels having like a 2 possition gas block for suppressed an unsuppressed?

For the bcg it would be nice to have a cheaper option but yea having it work with the lmt one is a good option.
    We do not have any current plans for adjustable gas blocks.
    ...yes, I'm Monty's wife

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by _CORRIE_ View Post

And thank you all for the warm welcome! Hopefully I don't miss any questions...I am trying to skim through. Don't hesitate to poke me again if I do miss something!
    Dear Diary,

Just checking in again to say that today Mrs. Leclair was pretty cool. And that I will be broke.

Feedback Score
    Dear Diary,

Just checking in again to say that today Mrs. Leclair was pretty cool. And that I will be broke.
    ...yes, I'm Monty's wife

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Dear Diary,

You'll have a lot of company!

Hmmmmm - mentally pondering optics to put on the new .308 Centurian goodness........

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Anyone successfully build a rifle with one of these receiver sets? I'd like to hear others experiences with these before sharing my experience with the set I received.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by _CORRIE_ View Post

I’m super excited for the next batch release — do you know when the ETA is? I’m looking to buy the C11 upper and was wondering if it can match my Stag-10 lower. I know that a Larue/LMT uppers fit with some minor sanding of the pin holes. Also, would general DPMS compatible parts (like V Seven Hyperlight Handguard and BSF 308 barrels fit)? It’s my first time customizing my AR10 and don’t want to screw up with all the compatibility issues. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ipreferpie View Post
    I’m super excited for the next batch release — do you know when the ETA is? I’m looking to buy the C11 upper and was wondering if it can match my Stag-10 lower. I know that a Larue/LMT uppers fit with some minor sanding of the pin holes. Also, would general DPMS compatible parts (like V Seven Hyperlight Handguard and BSF 308 barrels fit)? It’s my first time customizing my AR10 and don’t want to screw up with all the compatibility issues. Thanks!
    It fits my Mega Arms fine, I have no idea about a Stag, sorry.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast