Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2nd AR opinions

Feedback Score
    Sounds like you simply want a solid spare that’s kind of similar to the one you have. Nothing wrong with that. I would look at BCM, DD, LMT, or kac and get the one you like best. Quality should be a given with any of those.

Feedback Score
    The one thing that I would not do is pic a rifle that has a different set of controls. If there is even a remote possibility that the rifle might be employed in a SHTF situation. I am in agreement that cloning what you currently have , but perhaps with a lighter weight barrel profile might be just the ticket.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/mark_twain_386139

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    DD makes outstanding firearms, no doubt. But I would probably get something similar from BCM just to change it up a bit.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’d get one of exactly same configuration as the one you have

Feedback Score
    Does bcm use hammer forged barrels

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtorq21 View Post
    Does bcm use hammer forged barrels
    They sell both.

Right now, I think the centurion is the best deal in a factory rifle if you want a free float tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I’d get one of exactly same configuration as the one you have
    This is the correct answer. Keep the handling and "feel" characteristics the same in this "two is one, one is none" circumstance.

Feedback Score
    LWRC Would be >My pick< between LWRC or DD... but they don't get any love around here...
    Now, throwing LMT and KAC into the mix... well, can't go wrong with any of these... But again, especially for the Price I have found the LWRC's for... It's NO contest, PLUS, considering You could buy a good amount of AMMO with the difference saved!
    Let us know when You've made your pick!
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Gtorq21 View Post
    Hey guys looking to pick up a 2nd ar. Been considering the Lwrc di or another DD. what would y'all suggest. Looking for durability, dependibility. I've been considering Lmt and Kac also. Or should I jaunt build? Appreciate it

Feedback Score
    Will do. Any y'all know of any good deals on a kac, DD or bcm. I will say this my father came by to visit my son brought his new Lwrc piston gun to show me. Was impressed with the quality. Also noticed that the upper and lower material was thicker than my DD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12