Thread: Aimpoint M4 and Aimpoint T 2

Feedback Score

Aimpoint M4 and Aimpoint T 2

In which cases - under what circumstanes - would one choose Aimpoint M4 over Aimpoint T 2?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I like the battery of the M4 but it is a little large, I think the T2 is a little too small, the M5 seems like a good compromise.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You choose the M4 over the T2 when the lithium batteries becomes an issue.

You can’t get them a lot of places or fly with them but the AA and AAA batteries are widely available.

If the batteries arent an issue for you, get the T2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm not putting alkaline batteries in a multi hundred or thousand dollar piece of equipment.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    I'm not putting alkaline batteries in a multi hundred or thousand dollar piece of equipment.
    Exactly. Pappabear nearly trashed a comp M4 with an old crusty AA. He replaced all of those batts with lithium after that.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I prefer the comp m4 anytime when under nods.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    I learned that lesson with ear pro. Never again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I prefer the larger tube on the M4/Pro compared to the T1 personally. I find it easier to get on target. I would love to get some time behind a M5 though, it could be the best of both worlds for someone like me
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    the M4 is awesome but it’s big and heavy for a red dot. The T2 is unbelievably robust. Battery life is awesome. The only time I’d take the M4 is under NODS.

But if you can only get an M4 you’re still gtg.

And the T2’s better life, even at higher settings, is more than long enough even if you’re going to a place that those batteries are rare. Two of them, even at higher settings, will last way longer than you’ll probably need.

I started out with an M4 because of the battery concern. When I got a T1 I quickly learned it was a non issue.