Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Larue's LAT/SAT rails

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    This is what he's doing with his MBT triggers.
    So he extended his MBT sale until July 4th to what.. continue to lose money?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ahh, nothing like a LaRue thread to get the teen-aged girls in the restroom innuendo going!
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ordered two for a couple of guns that currently have Magpul handguards on them. Bought two more MBTs at the same time since he dropped the price.....again....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Ordered two for a couple of guns that currently have Magpul handguards on them. Bought two more MBTs at the same time since he dropped the price.....again....
    I know, I'm going to order a couple MBTs on payday if his prices hold out.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SE Flyer View Post
    Do you have proof to back up your claim that ML is losing money?
    Quote Originally Posted by phixion View Post
    So he extended his MBT sale until July 4th to what.. continue to lose money?
    I read a post directly from ML on TOS saying that he was losing money on them but he would do whatever it took to get them in the hands of the masses to prove they were better than his competition (presumably aimed at Geissele). I may not have every detail of that exactly correct; it was some months back when I read it, but I'm pretty sure I remember the part about losing money.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    1. It’s about time.
    2. They probably look lopsided since the Larue rails historically mimicked the KAC RAS pattern of having 12 o’clock rail even with upper, and 3,6, & 9 rails tucked in closer to the bore.
    3. Finally an MLOK rail that I can talk Ken Elmore into using. ��
    Yeah. Ken only uses factory Colt barrel nuts or Larue.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    I know, I'm going to order a couple MBTs on payday if his prices hold out.
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    I read a post directly from ML on TOS saying that he was losing money on them but he would do whatever it took to get them in the hands of the masses to prove they were better than his competition (presumably aimed at Geissele). I may not have every detail of that exactly correct; it was some months back when I read it, but I'm pretty sure I remember the part about losing money.
    I wonder at what point one can recondition the market for run-n-gun triggers. I hazily recall Federal Gold Match 308 taking a large and permanent price reduction in response to Black Hills Red Box of the same loading costing less and flooding the market.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Ahh, nothing like a LaRue thread to get the teen-aged girls in the restroom innuendo going!
    Have you seen the geissele cult huggers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SE Flyer View Post
    Yeah. Ken only uses factory Colt barrel nuts or Larue.
    That's interesting, is there a reason why he only sticks with those two options?
    If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bad aim View Post
    That's interesting, is there a reason why he only sticks with those two options?
    He told me that he found that they are the most robust. He built two 6933s for me and I had to choose between the two. I chose the factory Colt barrel nut as I was mounting Centurion C4 Cutout rails on both rifles.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast