Thread: PARA USA TTR rifle

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

PARA USA TTR rifle

Just went on Gunbroker to gage the price as i am considering selling mine and could not find any at all. they also used to sell just the conversion which was everything except the lower. Midway used to sell them and they are all out. What happened to them all.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911vm View Post
    Just went on Gunbroker to gage the price as i am considering selling mine and could not find any at all. they also used to sell just the conversion which was everything except the lower. Midway used to sell them and they are all out. What happened to them all.
    They didn't make or sell many of them. A quick Google search revealed a couple of old listings from one NIB selling for $600 to another lightly used with an Eotech asking $1,300. List it at Gunbroker and see what you can get for it just be prepared to buy it from yourself if the selling price doesn't meet your expectations. Like most things it is only worth what you can sell it for.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    The Para TTR/ZM LR-300 was the original folding stock AR. I was always surprised they never caught on.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    The Para TTR/ZM LR-300 was the original folding stock AR. I was always surprised they never caught on.
    Probably fell victim to the same mentality that kills many gun innovations: Solution in search of a problem. Take the money you were going to spend on that stupid new gun and spend it on training with the gun you already have.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have to tell you the impulse of the rifle is totally different. very lite recoil even for a .223. the charging handle now that thing is hard to pull. I have love hate relationship with the stock , I love that it folds and that you can still shoot the rifle when its folded. But not crazy how it feels and sometimes grabs facial hair if I did not shave for a week or so. when ever I start a new project I think what can I sell to fund this and usually never go through with it. I do not shoot this rifle much but when I do I love it. I was just more surprised that when I went to look for it on line they were all gone.