Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Democrats are protecing illegals who attempt to buy guns from ICE

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Democrats are protecing illegals who attempt to buy guns from ICE

Republican Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz tweeted on Wednesday, “Democrats in the Judiciary Committee just voted against notifying ICE when an illegal alien fails a background check to buy a gun. They hate ICE so much that they’d keep ICE in the dark when illegals try to get guns!”
    https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/de...ying-buy-guns/

Once again, proof that the Democratic Party is willing to sacrifice our safety in order to court future votes!
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Once again, proof that the Democratic Party is willing to sacrifice YOU to court future votes.
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Feedback Score
    None of the left’s claims,
    Safety, tolerance, women’s rights, etc. have any legitimacy.

You can be a clit cutting, woman beating, homosexual beheading, improvised explosive making fiend,
    Or a border jumping, identity theft, gun running, drug smuggling, sex trafficking mo fo-

Or a dead bear sperm donor felon slinging crack packing heat running some hos,

You will be defended to the ends of the earth.

Just as long as you are not a constitution defending, married, conforming to Christian based laws and mores, gun owning, traditional, I mean toxic, masculine white dude. With a job. That pays taxes. You must burn.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    Once again, proof that the Democratic Party is willing to sacrifice YOU to court future votes.

It’s not even future votes.
    Anything that undermines a Western European based republic with Christian based laws and social mores with a meritocratic based model of success that is not proportional to sexual orientation, gender, and race must be razed and anything not that must be nurtured and placed on a pedestal.

Apologies to Jews and north western Asians and anyone else caught up in this as collateral damage. Stop not sucking so much.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I wonder if Moms Needing Action and Hoggboy will be protesting in front of Pelosi's office demanding this gets put back in the bill?
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I wonder if Moms Needing Action and Hoggboy will be protesting in front of Pelosi's office demanding this gets put back in the bill?
    I wouldn't hold my breath until I smurf. They are all in lock step.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Part of me likes to think this is all part of a secret plan to covertly arm hardcore, hard Right "Love Contras" so that when AOC plays her part and destroys the Democratic Party; she goes hard Right and gives the word and the Contras start wasting Cartels and doling out helicopter rides.

I firmly believe and refuse to be convinced otherwise that AOC makes Ann Coulter look like Democrat Barbie and that each night after she slips off her heels and rubs her tiny, aching feet; she goes to her secret room plastered with Reagan propaganda, her old worn fatigues from her time in that secret RWDS camp, her huge King James Bible and her hidden wall locker where she has two 1927 Colt Sistemas and her well used Colt M16A1 carbine with 3X scope and two 30 rounders taped together.

"Soon..." she says, then she reads T. S. Eliot before falling asleep on her Confederate flag pillow.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Part of me likes to think this is all part of a secret plan to covertly arm hardcore, hard Right "Love Contras" so that when AOC plays her part and destroys the Democratic Party; she goes hard Right and gives the word and the Contras start wasting Cartels and doling out helicopter rides.

I firmly believe and refuse to be convinced otherwise that AOC makes Ann Coulter look like Democrat Barbie and that each night after she slips off her heels and rubs her tiny, aching feet; she goes to her secret room plastered with Reagan propaganda, her old worn fatigues from her time in that secret RWDS camp, her huge King James Bible and her hidden wall locker where she has two 1927 Colt Sistemas and her well used Colt M16A1 carbine with 3X scope and two 30 rounders taped together.

"Soon..." she says, then she reads T. S. Eliot before falling asleep on her Confederate flag pillow.
    Dorothy, wake up....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    Dorothy, wake up....
    They all mocked Jesus too....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    They all mocked Jesus too....
    If you think AOC is going to be your little love muffin and then not do a #MeToo on you the next day then you are.....naive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast