Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Form 1 picture.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I printed the picture right onto the form 4 last time. When using the free Adobe software all one has to do is to make a "stamp" of your photo and use the software to place it. Picture was simply an iPhone "square" photo, resized in the software. Makes it easy to do multiple forms. Also makes managing trustee pictures easy.
    nothing screams napoleonic warfare more than cannons roaring in the background

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by medicman816 View Post
    I printed the picture right onto the form 4 last time. When using the free Adobe software all one has to do is to make a "stamp" of your photo and use the software to place it. Picture was simply an iPhone "square" photo, resized in the software. Makes it easy to do multiple forms. Also makes managing trustee pictures easy.
    Didn’t know that existed for the free version. Tested it out this morning and it works great. Thanks for the tip!

Feedback Score
    I went to a local CVS that does passport photos and used that. State Dept is pretty particular, and the NFA rules are the same. I’m surprised the photo above got approved, but I’m glad for you if it did.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAngler1 View Post
    I went to a local CVS that does passport photos and used that. State Dept is pretty particular, and the NFA rules are the same. I’m surprised the photo above got approved, but I’m glad for you if it did.
    At least for the time being, the NFA branch doesn't seem to care much about the photos. They want one there, but they get guys with fake eyepatches, shaving half their beard, those goofy emoji face's over pictures.... they seem pretty accepting. I tell guys just to use some common sense. Don't take a selfie on the highway while you're drinking a beer with a topless girl in the backseat. As long as it's a picture of you with minimal effort used, you should be good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    Didn’t know that existed for the free version. Tested it out this morning and it works great. Thanks for the tip!
    How do you open a JPEG in the free version?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger45 View Post
    How do you open a JPEG in the free version?
    You can’t. I used a “print to PDF” option on my laptop to convert the pic to PDF, then opened it in Adobe.

I’m sure there’s a variety of ways to do that, but if you can’t get one to work you can send me the pic and I’ll do it for you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    You can’t. I used a “print to PDF” option on my laptop to convert the pic to PDF, then opened it in Adobe.

I’m sure there’s a variety of ways to do that, but if you can’t get one to work you can send me the pic and I’ll do it for you.
    Got it thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12