Thread: Glock Gen 5 ejector housing and trigger

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Glock Gen 5 ejector housing and trigger

Will the Gen 5 ejector housing and trigger work in the Gen 4 guns?

Feedback Score
    I wouldn't recommend it, but it will work if you also get a Gen 5 slide plate.

I bought a G19x trigger group, and I used it for 500 rounds in my Gen4 G17, but it felt off. I went back to the stock parts. The only thing I kept was the ejector from the Gen5 G19x.
    Last edited by R.O.U.S.; 02-20-19 at 02:07.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    In regards to your response...

Why would one need a Gen 5 slide plate?

Quote Originally Posted by R.O.U.S. View Post

I bought a G19x trigger group, and I used it for 500 rounds in my Gen4 G17, but it felt off. I went back to the stock parts. The only thing I kept was the ejector from the Gen5 G19x.

Feedback Score

If you don't match the slide cover/plate with the trigger group you won't be able to rack the slide.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Thanks again for your responses.

I was looking up parts today and noticed that under Gen 5 specific parts they listed the slide plate. I was always under the “assumption” that all the slide plates were the same. They are not...

If you don't match the slide cover/plate with the trigger group you won't be able to rack the slide.

Feedback Score
    No problem. I spent a lot of 2018 buying random bits and I got curious about it, but I would personally keep a gen 4 trigger in a gen 4 gun.