Hello all. Up for your consideration is my Dbal D2. If you’re in the NV game and you’re looking for big time illumination but not at the MAWL price then you know what this is!

It’s painted fde. All of the markings are still visible. I put tape over them when I painted them. It has about 300 rounds on it. I’m the second owner. First was my uncle and he may have use it once. Maybe. I have the original box and pressure switch.

Green laser/ir laser/ir illuminator.

The only tiny little flaw is the attached cover for the illuminator; it broke (its rubber like). So I used a rubber compound to join it back together. That was months ago. Seems fine.

I’m trying to shed weight. I’m reluctant to sell this. I’m hoping I don’t regret it. PM me. CONUS only. I take PayPal. Add 4% for G&S. I usually ship the same day or the very next day. The most it’ll take me is two days to get it out but that’s rare.

Face to face is ok too. AZ, Phoenix. East valley.

NO TRADES at this time. Looking for $920 shipped obo seems fair since i see guys asking more for A3’s. Low ball offers ignored. I know I’m new here. I have 6, all positive feedbacks on the other sight under nvjunkie. If you’re interested I’ll speak with you over the phone too if you’d like.

Thank you for looking and have a great day.
242542E2-6FD9-453C-9DDE-84023C4B63C0.jpg