Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: At least 20 county sheriffs refuse to enforce new gun laws in Washington state.

Feedback Score

At least 20 county sheriffs refuse to enforce new gun laws in Washington state.

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    What this is going to turn into is that it is bad, it is only good if it is a leftist agenda item like illegals or even better when the state says marijuana is legal even though the feds say it is not.

The worst part is that those leftist retards don't even see the hypocrisy.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I kind of like the idea of counties declaring themselves second amendment sanctuaries, make leftist heads explode.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    What's good for the goose is good for the gander, turnabout is fair play, etc. etc.

Needs that Simpson's meme "HA HA"
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    I kind of like the idea of counties declaring themselves second amendment sanctuaries, make leftist heads explode.
    There are a few in NM doing this already.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.abq...ution.html/amp

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    What's good for the goose is good for the gander, turnabout is fair play, etc. etc.

Needs that Simpson's meme "HA HA"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sheriff Scott Berry from 2012-13.

https://patch.com/georgia/oconee/oco...and-9a9269fa9b

Think he is retiring soon so hope he starts a news letter

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox5a...-solar-eclipse

Feedback Score
    Looks like we still have some common sense here. At least for a few.

Some stores are still selling semi autos to under 21, because the way the law was written the definition of Assault Weapon, doesn't going into effect until July.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Since when are our God-given natural Constitutionally protected birth-rights up for a popular vote on a ballot measure? The politicians and their workers who allowed this to go to vote should be fired and then tarred and feathered. They can get in line behind all the CA, NY and NJ politicians for their tarring and feathering. Or hanging. Either is fine with me.

Many thanks to all the Sheriffs and their deputies standing up to this illegal crap!
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    Since when are our God-given natural Constitutionally protected birth-rights up for a popular vote on a ballot measure? The politicians and their workers who allowed this to go to vote should be fired and then tarred and feathered. They can get in line behind all the CA, NY and NJ politicians for their tarring and feathering. Or hanging. Either is fine with me.

Many thanks to all the Sheriffs and their deputies standing up to this illegal crap!
    It is due to the long running, concerted effort to refer to us as a democracy. Why have a Constitution at all had that been the case?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast