Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Benchmade anti gun?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That is a good response. It is bothersome that companies that are pro 2A still justify funding politicians hell bent against 2A in order to get defense contracts. As much as I want our troops to have the very best equipment, not at the cost of propping up those working hard to take away the very rights our DoD is supposed to be defending.

Hopefully Surefire found this to be futile and will not restart the PAC except for politicians that will support both our troops and 2A. Very good statement by the founder.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    So in the name of pragmatism, we gave money to people that want to disarm us and do other bad things. I guess they had to play the game to help the "warfighters". I just hope that doing it for the warfighters wasn't the equivalent of "for the children".
    I find the honestly refreshing and respect it. I will spend my money on Surefire instead of Benchmade.

Andy

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Honesty in such matters is always good of course, but fidelity to good foundational principles seems better IMO. Pragmatism is great when I'm working on my car or building a bridge, but it can get you into trouble when it comes to abstractions like "rights".

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Honesty in such matters is always good of course, but fidelity to good foundational principles seems better IMO. Pragmatism is great when I'm working on my car or building a bridge, but it can get you into trouble when it comes to abstractions like "rights".
    Yeah reading The Federalist Papers and other founding documents on the 2nd Amendment versus their response and history indicates, at best and giving them the benefit of the doubt, they have no idea what the 2nd Anendment is about.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011