Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Benchmade anti gun?

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I have three BM knives and will continue to use and own them.

My next knife purchase will be an Al Mar, just because their chairman Gary Fadden is an awesome guy.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well as a Benchmade customer this is disheartening to say the least. I daily carry a Benchmade automatic knife, and prior to hearing this I would have easily recommended their knives to others.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    They have been funding anti-gun politicians for several years now so not just the 1 thing.

https://gununiversity.com/is-benchma...pany-anti-gun/

They just got exposed thanks to their PD friends.
    This I was not aware of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    If firearms used in crimes are ordered destroyed by the courts, someone has to do it. Unless Benchmade donates money to politicians who are the enemy of the Second Amendment or makes anti-firearm political statements, I will continue to purchase their products.
    The “someone has to do it” as justification needs some re-examining.

Feedback Score
    Eh, Tim Leatherman endorsed Kerry/Edwards, but I still buy his tools cause they're some of the best. With Benchmade, there's a lot more options in the knife realm and Emerson gets my business for folders in that ~$150-200 price range.
    If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowski87 View Post
    This I was not aware of.

No idea on any of it till this morning either. Saw the cutting mentioned on another forum. Did a search and the article on their other activities came up which I almost started a thread on here, but didn't.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Lol social media is melting down over this

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    This is disappointing, although not entirely unexpected. Shitting on the 2A and gun owners is the new hotness.

I've been carrying Benchmade for years and was thinking of getting a Mini Auto Stryker in the near future, but now I guess I'll just spend that money on hookers, blow, and 45Colt.

Imma go have a moment of silence and a shot of Vodka in remembrance of that poor SKS. Farewell Comrade!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    The “someone has to do it” as justification needs some re-examining.
    Very much so.

Posted here before that the .gov vs. private citizen firearms sales is 30%-40% vs. 70%-60% so it never had made sense to me why the former gets fawned over by most firearms businesses. I would guess an even higher percentage of Benchmade's business is the unwashed masses based on their attempt to keep their real allegiance concealed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    This is disappointing, although not entirely unexpected. Shitting on the 2A and gun owners is the new hotness.
    Unfortunately it isn't new. Prior to fall 2001, firearms business was 80% private/20% .gov and I was under no illusion about who the preferred customers were in most of the industry back then either.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast