Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fake Native American Now Wants Reparations for Slavery

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    It would never pass but just saying it is enough to garner votes from the mindless masses.
    The Left said something similar about Trump getting elected President. Never say never. There are plenty of Left Wing nut jobs that would say anything to get elected, and enough people with their hands out that there is a possibility that this could happen. Other ethnic groups will support it because they will think that maybe they can be next in line. I'm sure LULAC would like to get paid for losing Texas and the whole southwest.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    You can read that as reparations, and maybe that is what she meant. If you think the gov is going to actually cut people a check, you are nutz. At best, you'd have it go to govt money to be spent on govt programs run by govt burecratrs directing govt contractors on what the govt thinks is good for you.

Do the Dems realize that they are making Trump's re-election even easier. Legitimately, Trump's campaign slogan could be "Crazy and jobs with me, or Crazy and jobless with the dems- what do you want?"
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 02-22-19 at 13:31.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Do the Dems realize that they are making Trump's re-election even easier. Legitimately, Trump's campaign slogan could be "Crazy and jobs with me, or Crazy and jobless with the dems- what do you want?"
    Shhhhhhhhh......they might HEAR you!

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Most blacks...especially young ones..IVE ASKED......couldnt find Africa on a map, for real. And the few that do, call it a "country". It aint.
    Im telling yall ,that shit will get people killed if they force it on us, I aint f-in doing it and aint gonna be made to. I see it often asked here & elsewhere..'Well, where's your Red Line"? THATS MINE.
    So Africa is a big country........ I have heard this and yet with all of my travels around the African CONTINENT I never saw that country........ LOLOLOL
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    so a lot of Irish are going to get really wealthy and the bars are going to get all that money hahahahahaha

so the first registered slave owner a black guy ? what about him ? (noticed wiki and some other history sources are trying to walk him away as the first by saying one of the first the scrub history is happening)

what about all the black slave owners ? lets go after those families to !!!

so 10.5 million slaves made it to the Americas with about 1 million dying in transit

out of that about 388,000 were in North America the rest over 10 million were in Central and South and Caribbean ? so maybe we force those countries to do it first since they were the much greater number !!!

I know since Europe was all about Serfdom maybe we should force the EU to pay all whites for the oppression since technically we were also slaves before the US was around ?

OR better yet lets go after the folks that originally captured and sold them into slavery

lets go after spain who took over 500,000 true natives out of Central America and shipped them back to spain to be slaves there ! I mean a country that actually shipped out more than we took in surely has to also be worse ?

I do hope wish this would be a great time to start really pushing the truth of what slavery was where it came from and the actual numbers

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Liberia means Utopia in Swahili.
    Uh...... When you need to put a smiley face or something when joking........If not then people will just think that you are a liberal making stuff up......

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is just Liz's latest stunt to garner attention, and votes..These Dems now out running for president will do or say anything if they think it will get them votes, or camera time, And since Liz has thrown this gaunlet down, now the rest have to get on board with their own version, or get steamrolled. Just watch how soon, the rest come out with a simular plan.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Uh...... When you need to put a smiley face or something when joking........If not then people will just think that you are a liberal making stuff up......
    First thought when they step off the plane....Wait.... that guy didn't end that in a wink or smiley face.....WTF?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    so a lot of Irish are going to get really wealthy and the bars are going to get all that money hahahahahaha
    As an Irishman I have always felt an obligation to keep the brewing industry in business.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    First thought when they step off the plane....Wait.... that guy didn't end that in a wink or smiley face.....WTF?
    EXACTLY........ LOL

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast