Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ISIS bride Hoda Muthana's family files lawsuit against Trump

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

ISIS bride Hoda Muthana's family files lawsuit against Trump

Unbelievable. They should bring this bitch back then throw her ass in Gitmo until things get sorted out.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ign=storylines
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    There doesn't seem to be any indication that she officially renounced her US citizenship.

That being the case she is a US citizen and due all the protections you or I are. So I say let her back in. Then of course throw her in jail and put her on trial. But just allowing the administration to say someone isn't a citizen because they think they can get away with it is a precedent I don't want to see started.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    There doesn't seem to be any indication that she officially renounced her US citizenship.

That being the case she is a US citizen and due all the protections you or I are. So I say let her back in. Then of course throw her in jail and put her on trial. But just allowing the administration to say someone isn't a citizen because they think they can get away with it is a precedent I don't want to see started.

Why? obama targeted two U.S. citizens with a missile without a trial, what is the difference?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Why? obama targeted two U.S. citizens with a missile without a trial, what is the difference?
    Continuing to do the wrong thing, out of spite or other reasons, just means the wrong continues.

Feedback Score
    Politically, a dead bang winner for Trump.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Unbelievable. They should bring this bitch back then throw her ass in Gitmo until things get sorted out.
    Yep, she should be careful what she wishes for. Coming back to face justice may not go well.

Feedback Score
    I don’t trust the person. I would support her staying wherever she is.

When she joined, she committed treason, and supported the organization.

Bringing her back would only fuel the fire of terror and may lead to more coming back under false pretenses.

I wouldn’t want to establish that poisonous precedent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The US position is she was never a US citizen, as her father was a Yemen diplomat serving at the UN. She is a Yemen citizen.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    The US position is she was never a US citizen, as her father was a Yemen diplomat serving at the UN. She is a Yemen citizen.
    And if she is SOOO regretful & tired of that life..why did she hire a muslim lawyer? I hope she gets what she wanted.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

I'm pretty sure that's not the State Department's position. Their position is that her father was still a Yemeni diplomat when she was born, which would exclude her from birthright citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Still the best extrajudicial international assassination ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yep, she should be careful what she wishes for. Coming back to face justice may not go well.
    I'd do exactly as titsonritz suggested. I'd put her straight on a plane to Gitmo before she even cleared customs here.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast