Quote Originally Posted by joffe View Post
Stop eating inflammatory cooking oils high in omega-6 such as seed oils, corn oil, canola oil, etc, and whatnot.

Eat more meat and fish, especially fatty cuts, and including connective tissue.
I cook with Olive Oil. Could up my fish intake though, I prefer sushi over cooked fish. Right now I eat a lot of chicken and beef (love the gristle of both), some pork.

On the chicken I'm usually eating a lot of white meat cuts, breasts/tenders. But I prefer the taste of dark meats, especially drumsticks. I been meaning to look at the nutritional difference between the two but anyone know if it is significant enough to worry about eating too much or too little of one type? I know that's probably getting way too much into the weeds and an answer may be, "both in moderation". I'm thinking about when I buy my meat and food prep in bulk, usually I get a big pack of whatever and cook it all.

And I had a look at a couple articles on different websites, building muscle at 20 vs 40 subject. Looks like I have to adjust my weekly program frequency and give it a chance. No different that what yall already said, I know. It feels like that is going to be hard to do, to dial it back so I need to put in a solid effort.

Anyway, BB.com had an example I may implement: https://www.bodybuilding.com/content...ers-guide.html
Keep it simple and see how it goes.