Quote Originally Posted by Shorts View Post
I'm kinda scared what the next 10 years holds if the last 10 were this tumultuous lol But all joking aside, thanks for the boost yall.

Yoni, when I tried to grip the pain is up on my forearm where it goes into the elbow on the lateral side, over the round bone. That part was tender to the touch too. The pain has subsided over the last few days but I still feel it in gripping actions. Just the last day I started doing some ROM and stretching on my hand/forearm,elbow. It's tight. I'm trying to go easy but telling it to 'hey, we still got things to do so remember to stay loose'.

In my workouts over the last 8wks I did farmer's walks and standing bar grips in my rotation. I've never incorporated those into my strength workouts ever before. These are the exercise movements that most resembles what hurts.

P2V, you know with few things that have come up over the past year or two that have got me to began wondering if I need to lower my expectations. But I don't think I'm ready to do that. I've always been all out, I don't know how to not.
I get it, I tend to go all out. The problem is the older I get the longer it takes to recover from injury. By backing off a bit you lessen the chance of injury and loss of training time. Sometimes we are our own worst enemy.