Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Okay E2 SureFeed Magazines

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)

Okay E2 SureFeed Magazines

Hello everyone,

I was going to buy a few mags and found that the SureFeed E2 magazines are going for the exact same price as the original SureFeed magazines with green followers.

Is there any reason for this? Does anyone have any experience with the SureFeed E2 mags? I figured if they are an improvement over the originals then why are they the same exact price?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Most places I've seen have the E2's priced higher than the originals. Where are you buying them from?

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Primary Arms was the only place I looked really.

I was looking for Pmags and some of the regular Okay aluminum mags, but stumbled upon the E2's and saw they were priced the same.

From reading the thread on them on TOS, it looks like Botach had them also equally priced.

Feedback Score
    A 6 pack from Botac is under $10/ shipped. I ordered a 6 pack and happy with the quality, they run great in my rifles. Can’t answer the pricing question though. I will purchase more.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by me2hootyhoo View Post
    A 6 pack from Botac is under $10/ shipped. I ordered a 6 pack and happy with the quality, they run great in my rifles. Can’t answer the pricing question though. I will purchase more.
    E2 SureFeed Magazines $12.50 each
    It's 10+ for $10.00 ea
    6 - 9 $11.50 each
    10 or above $10.00 each

https://www.botach.com/okay-surefeed...6mm-or-300blk/

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Maybe they are proving less popular than the standard Okays? I think GI aluminums probably derive at least some of their popularity from the nostalgia factor. The E2's texturing and large logo might be off-putting to some customers looking at GI mags for that "back in the day" flavor, add a higher cost to that equation and it's possible some retailers might be having to drop the price a bit to move them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wetidlerjr View Post
    E2 SureFeed Magazines $12.50 each
    It's 10+ for $10.00 ea
    6 - 9 $11.50 each
    10 or above $10.00 each

https://www.botach.com/okay-surefeed...6mm-or-300blk/
    Mrgunsngear has posted when they go on sale. If I remember correctly it was $55 for 6 shipped. The E2 were priced lower than the standard mags then.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    $9.16 each with free shipping>>>> https://www.botach.com/okay-surefeed...s-6-pack-grey/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Stock up now. In '08 I saw C-Prod aftermarket thirties change hands for $40 each. Pmags were advertised at $75.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by me2hootyhoo View Post
    Mrgunsngear has posted when they go on sale. If I remember correctly it was $55 for 6 shipped. The E2 were priced lower than the standard mags then.
    I believe what I posted is the day-to-day deal.

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast