Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AR6720CK-NHG

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    A little observation on our sponsor’s listing of this item clearly shows that this is how Colt produces these. I would imagine they fit OK under the older Troy handguards or other less slim options. But certain half-a’ed.

F6FEFD17-1416-4D1F-AB0B-D8AEA0F2A0BC.jpg
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    I just got one today from Classic Firearms. It's got the shaved FSP, but mine doesn't look like the sides were shaved any like the photos on here.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kuma View Post
    I just got one today from Classic Firearms. It's got the shaved FSP, but mine doesn't look like the sides were shaved any like the photos on here.
    So they weren't "squared" off? i.e. they were more rounded to fit under just about all handguards?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Should have been more clear ... Mine looks a lot like the OP's photos of his -- sides are pretty square. Believe it will require some sanding/grinding to clear the Centurion Arms C4 rail I plan to install.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Ultimately, I returned mine. Very cool for what it is, but I really wanted a FSB on the upper. ADCO will shave it for a pretty decent price, though, if you want.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Seeing this tread reminds me that I have an upper receiver with Centurion C7 rail [the one that extends past the FSB on the sides] with a cut down to 14.7" pin and weld A2. All work was performed by Adco. They put a little collar on the cut off end so the A2 would have something solid to butt up against. It's lightly used and I'm looking to sell, just haven't taken the time to post it. Also I have another Colt 6720 barrel with FSB, 16" unmolested. Also willing to sell to fund other projects.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234